𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...

Y/N'S POV...

I woke up in the nurse's office. I sat up, clutching my head in pain. "ᴡʜᴀᴛ.. ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ..?" I said raspyly. "Ah! Well, hello again, deerie!" Ms. Recovery Girl said. As soon as she greeted me, I shot up from the resting bed and stumbled my way to the door.

"I don't think it's wise to leave now.. Your awarding will be gifted to you in a little bit. For now, just rest a bit more..!" Ms. Recovery Girl chirped. I nodded my head and went back to the bed, laying there and staring at the ceiling.

Out of nowhere, the nurse's office door slammed open. It caused me to jump in surprise. It seems like Ms. Recovery Girl saw it coming and didn't flinch.

When I looked at the door, I saw a group of people. More specifically, Shoji, Jiro, Shinso, Hagakure, Ojiro, Luvi, and the 4 hunters.. So many people..

Hagakure and Gon were the first people to talk. Well.. in reality, they were just shaking me by my shoulders and screaming.

"(Y/N)! YOU WERE SO COOL! SO STRONG! YOU GOT FIRSTTT!"

I was getting a little dizzy from their shaking, causing Luvi to bite their face. They both yelped and complained in sync, causing me to giggle. Both Killua and Ojiro comforted their respective friend, causing me to send them both a knowing look. Their faces turned red in response, causing the two oblivious people to look at them in confusion.

After a bit more talking and goofing around, Jiro spoke up. "Hey, is your head okay? Bakugo pulled at it quite harshly.."

I looked at her in confusion. "ʜᴜʜ? ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ? ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ.. ɪᴛ's ғɪɴᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ.. ʜᴇ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ɪᴛ?" I replied, tilting my head.

"Y-yea.."

FLASHBACK

3RD PERSON POV...

Once (Y/n) passed out, Bakugo grew furious. He marched his way to the group of 5, shoved the hunters aside, and grabbed (Y/n) from her hair.

"Hey! What the fuck did you do?! Were you holding back on me?! Wake up!" He continued to yell in her face, trying to wake her up.

Leorio stepped forward in anger. "Hey! Put her down!" But before he could do any more, Kurapika held his arm out in front of him, signaling to stand back. When Leorio looked at him with confusion, Kurapika pointed to Midnight. Leorio got the hint and stood back.

Bakugo had kept yelling at (Y/n), yanking her hair until he grew faint. After seeing pink, mist-like smoke, he passed out, leaving the nurse robots to carry both the students.

FLASHBACK END

"ᴏʜ. ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ғɪɴᴇ ɴᴏᴡ.." (Y/n) said, holding her head to try and find where Bakugo grabbed her.

Not long later, (Y/n) had the energy to actually get up and walk around. Her voice also healed and as soon as it did, Aizawa walked into the room, telling her that she was able to be called to the stadium again to be presented her award.

Once she walked to the middle of the field, she saw Tokoyami, Todoroki, and Bakugo already on their podium... Although Bakugo was.. tied up?

She walked her way to the highest platform, trying to ignore the grunts and muffled screams of anger from Bakugo.

"What happened to him?" (Y/n) asked, sweatdropping. "Apparently, when he woke up, he just was in a fit like that. He was practically about to attack the Heroes after his loss. So they chained him.." Todoroki explained while standing on top of a platform saying '3' in the front. (Y/n) only 'ahh'ed in response before looking out to the crowd.