𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖...

Y/N'S POV...

Today, there was no school at all. I guess it's for the best. A couple hours later, during my meditating, I get a call. Oh its from Gon.. I pick up the phone and talked. "He-"

"(Y/N)!! ARE YOU OKAY?! WE HEARD THE NEWS ABOUT THE ATTACK ON YOUR SCHOOL!!" "Jeez...can I at least finish saying anything..." I told him "Gon has every right to be worried! I mean, even Bisky was hurt in that..." Kurapika's voice said. "If the hag had gotten hurt, that says something" Killua said. "Are you eating well? Got enough sleep? Taken any needed medicines?" Leorio said. "Yes, dad..." I said jokingly. "Good..."

The conversation went on for a while until they had to go. "Alright then, bye bye then!" I told then before hanging up.

I decided it would be a good idea to walk around. Luvi was still sleeping, but I think it would be a bad idea to leave him alone after yesterday. I changed into some casual clothing and left with Luvi in my bag.

While I was walking, I saw a cafe that I really never took note of. I decided to walk in and have some tea. Apparently, this was a cat cafe with tons of kittens everywhere. For some reason, there weren't many people here, which is a shocker. I decided to sit by myself in a small area in the corner.. I guess people have been gate-keeping this place. So far, it's pretty calming.

I notice a fluffy gray cat strut towards me. I pet it with glee and it stuck to me the whole time.. I ordered some chamomile tea and while I was here, I decided to try and write some lyrics...

After a while, I noticed a lot of cats were surrounding me. Most of the workers sweatdrop at the sight. "𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐..." meh... it's alright... I kept trying to sing a bit of lyrics and it took a while for me to notice someone approaching me.

"Is it alright if I sit here..? You kind of have almost half of the cats' attention..." I jumped a bit at the sound of the voice. I look to see a boy who looked the same age as me. He had purple hair that looked like wind blew it into place. He also had baggy eyes that reminded me of Mr. Aizawa..

I look around and see he wasn't lying.. There were a lot of cats surrounding me and I guess I was way too focused on my writing to notice the fluffy creatures.

"S-sure!" I said, a bit awkwardly.. He sat down and started playing with the cats that were around me. "How?" he said. "Hm?" I replied, a bit scared of what he was gonna say next. "How did you attract this many cats? I mean, you're not doing anything.." He then stopped playing with the cats and looked towards me. "Please teach me your ways." he said with a complete straight face, with his hands together. I was a bit taken aback by his request.

"I-i'm not doing anything! I just came here to let my mind cool down.." I said to him. He seemed a bit disappointed. "Cool down how? Your doing homework.." he deadpanned. "Ah! No, I'm not.. I'm just writing some lyrics and rhymes..." I showed him the book. He looked at the page and saw the amount of messy scribbling and drawings on the book.

"Oh, your a songwriter then?" he asked. "No.. It's just a hobby I do. Plus, I think if I write my own lyrics, I could improve my quirk!" I said to him with sparkles in my eyes. "What do you mean by that?" he said with his eyebrows raised. "Um, I'm a hero in training! At U.A to be specific.." I said a bit embarrassed. His eyes widened when I said that.

"Y-your in U.A?" he asked. "Mhm!" I replied. "So am I..." he trailed off. "Woah! Really?! Coincidence!" I said smiling with my eyes. "You must be strong as well!" I told him. He only lowered his head. "Actually, I'm just in general studies..." he said, ashamed. "Psh! So?! You got into U.A for crying out loud! That should easily say that your capable!"