𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖...

3RD PERSON POV...

As (y/n) woke up, her throat was a bit raspy from the training, though it didn't hurt her. She took a spoonful of honey when she went into the kitchen. She then made herself some breakfast, and gave Luvi his chinchilla food. As they were getting ready to go to the gym, she saw Luvi try to grab a headband. (Y/n) found this adorable. Obliously, it couldn't fit him, so she made it her misson to find a headband for her best friend/child.

She changed into some workout clothes, grabbed her usual necessities, and left with Luvi. She checked her booklet and checked to see if she wrote down any places that would sell ribbons or anything that could become a headband. Luckily, she wrote down a craft store in her book. She walked to the store with a confused Luvi. He knew the way to the gym, but the fact that you didn't take the usual route was odd.

You finally made it to the store and stepped in. You immideately go to the party section to find tons of ribbon there. "Luvi. This is going to be a very important mission for you!" (y/n) said enthusiastically. Luvi then grew a little less worried because he picked up on your playful tone.

"Which ribbon would make a good headband for you??" (y/n) said with sparkles in her eyes. Luvi, who also had sparkling eyes, jumped out of his pocket and ran around the shelves. Then, he stopped at a certain ribbon. It was a cute blue ribbon. Luvi semed to like it, so, (y/n) being a good friend/mother, she bought it without a second thought.

 Luvi semed to like it, so, (y/n) being a good friend/mother, she bought it without a second thought

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚋𝚘𝚗^

She decided it would be okay to skip one day at the gym and train Luvi this time. When the two of them got home, she brought him into her room, grabbed the scissors from her desk, and cut a strip of the ribbon to wrap around his head.

When she was finished, (y/n) brought him to her mirror. It turnes out Luvi has a new obsession... he was squeaking in happines as he was spinning around with it on. (Y/n) giggled at his reaction and then placed him down on her bed. After she placed him down, she told him to stay where he was while she went to get some treats.

When she returned, she saw Luvi in some sort of star pose..