ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖...

I woke up with Luvi jumping on my stomach, making me let out a lot of air, but my throat was all healed at least.. We did our morning routine and left the house. Me and Jiro walked to school together since we live so close to each other. Once we got in the school, we went to take our regular classes.

We started off with normal classes, which I really didn't mind. We were in English class and thank goodness I went to Mexico for a hunter mission and learned some English and Spanish... We also did some other classes but I won't bother pointing them out...

After all of those classes, we went to lunch, where I ate with Jiro and Shoji. It turns out Lunch Rush, our cafeteria chef, could make almost anything. Thinking about Mexico in English class made me want some food that I really liked when I visited; empanadas. So, I asked him if he was able to make some. Luckily, he could. I grabbed my food and went to a table that Jiro and Shoji were sitting.

Once I sat down, i tried a bite of my food.. and it was amazing! "Hey (y/n)? What are you eating?" Shoji asked looking as curious as Jiro. "Oh! They're empanadas! I used to eat these went I went to Mexico for a... vacation!" I said, trying not to tell them about hunters. "Would you like to try?" I asked, offering them a piece. They took a small portion of it, a bit wary of the taste. "W-woah! It's good.." they both said. "I know, right?!" I told them. I told them a bit more about the foods I've eaten and they both listened in interest.

Finally, the main class everyone was looking for came to a start. "I AM HERE! GOING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

Ah! Its Mr. Toshi- I mean Allmight..! He marched to the front of the classroom. He looked kinda funny. Sort of like how Leorio was running in the first phase of the Hunter exam..

"Welcome to the most important class of U.A! Today, we'll be doing... COMBAT TRAINING!" Bakugo looked really excited while Midoriya looked really nervous... "And to go with that, you're gonna need these!" Allmight said, pointing to the wall. Just then, shelves came out of the wall, holding briefcases. "Hero costumes made based on your quirk registrations that you sent before school started! So, get changed and meet the rest of the class in ground beta!"

I was confused as to where that was, until Luvi popped out of his hiding spot with the map of U.A. He pointed to where 'ground beta' was. Sometimes I think Luvi has a quirk of his own because of how smart he is... I was a bit excited for the costumes since Luvi will most likely look adorable in his. Too bad everyone won't be able to see it at the moment...

We got into the locker rooms and I noticed that the costume looked a bit tight... I was kinda worried about it, but I guess it helps a bit when it comes to mobility. The top was pretty difficult to put on, but I managed.

Then as I finished changing, Luvi insisted I put him in my locker so he could close his eyes. He really didn't want to see any of the girls changing. I picked him up from my bag and secretly put him in my locker so no one could see him.

The other girls were a bit confused as to what I was doing in the locker. "Why are you having your hands in the locker, (Y/n)?" Tsu asked me. "Oh! W-well I can't really tell you yet.. sorry. I have a feeling I won't have to keep quiet for long though..." All the girls looked at me in confusion, except Jiro. "I guess you weren't lying about that..." Jiro said, sweatdropping. "Heh, I'd like to do as much as I can!" I replied. The girls had gotten no hints from what we said. Most of them tried to keep getting at least a hint from me, but I didn't tell them a thing since I don't want to ruin Luvi's shine..

They ended up giving up and we all exited the locker room. Once we did, we immediately went to the place we were supposed to meet up. Almost everyone was grouping back with us. We all went to the designated place that Allmight told us about.