𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣...

3RD PERSON POV...

A couple of weeks have passed since the encounter with Midoriya and since then, (y/n) has been going to the gym from the morning 'till noon, studying for a while, and at night, she goes to the beach to help train Midoriya. She usually leaves the beach when Luvi gets tired. She's always wondered why ever since she saw them, the 'skinny man' never went to the other form. It was odd, but (y/n) didn't want to pry.

Weeks soon turned into months. (Y/n) was getting worried for Midoriya since his goal was to clean up the whole beach. The beach was only barely half clean.. theres only 3 months left. All she could do was push him. But still, Midoriya still has school, unlike (y/n) who is self-teaching herself. She can't just push him too far or else he'll be overworking himself. It seems like Allmight felt the same way. He was also worried about Midoriya, but for a different reason...

It was another day for Midoriya's training and (y/n) was so focused on training his strength that she didn't even know his quirk. Well, he didn't know hers either. But still.. it's odd that they never talked about it. They usually talk about training ideas, studying, and even Luvi at times. But never their quirks.

"Um.. Midoriya?" (y/n) called to him. "Hm? What is it??" he responded. "What is your quirk?" she replied, straight to the point. She took notice at the fact that Midoriya was acting a bit different as soon as she asked that. "It's just that ever since we met, I never got to know your quirk. We could start working on your quirk strength as well."

"OH- well... uhm.." Midoriya kept studdering and (y/n) thought he was just uncomfortable with talking about it. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.. I was just curious, that's all!" (y/n) said a bit worried that she offended him. "It's not like I don't want to tell you! It's just.. really complicated!" he said. Ohhhh. I guess it makes better sense. "Oh. Well, don't think you did anything wrong!" (y/n) said ,"I mean, we've been friends for 4 months! I just found it funny that we never really talked about it," she continued.

Midoriya's face grew red in embarassment when he realized that. "Welp, that's all I wanted to ask! You can go back to training now. Sorry if I disrupted you," (y/n) spoke. "It's no problem!" he responded. After that talk, Luvi's fur spiked up. (Y/n) knew exactly what that meant. "What was so suspisious about that?" she asked Luvi, as if he was going to respond. But all Luvi did was jump out of (y/n)'s arms, pointed to his mouth, and formed a sort of 'X' with his arms.

(Y/n) still never gets used to that. Luvi was a little too smart for his own good. "So you think he was lying?" she asked the chinchilla. He then responded with him forming his arms into an 'O' shape. But unfortunately, he tried too hard to make the sign and fell on his back. He was fine though. After all, he only landed in sand. He shook off the sand as you giggled at his clumsyness. You gently picked him up again, dusting off the sand that he couldn't get off. "Even so, I think he has a reason for hiding it," she told Luvi. He only responded with his arms crossed and a small huff.

(Y/n)'s POV...

As I was sitting, watching Midoriya train, I thought about Luvi. What did he mean by him lying though? I looked over to him, who was taking a small nap. Wait.. if I pass the exam, what about Luvi? I might need to ask the school about allowing him to accompany me. I'm not so worried about things like 'Hero work' mainly because I've been living with him for 2 years. I've been a hunter in that time too and he's survived the exam, ambushes, and even Hisoka. So I wouldn't be too worried for him.

I mean, it wouldn't hurt to train Luvi, right? He didn't mind when we trained a bit to help Killua escape his home. He was even trying to lift some of the things we were lifting. Even though he couldn't, he still tried. The guy that was training us even had the heart to give Luvi a tiny weight that weighed 0.91 kg (2 pounds) He was overjoyed and always tried to lift it. At one point, he even lifted it a bit. Maybe he could help me in Hero work. I mean, that one guy from demon slayer has fought with a snake. So, who says that a chinchilla can't fight alongside me?

I was pretty deep in thought. When Luvi woke up from his nap, he took notice of my zoned-out self and crawled to my knees. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked to him. "Say Luvi, what would you say if I wanted to train you to become a Hero too?" I asked him. He looked pretty enthusiastic when I said that. "Is that a yes?" I asked again. He responded with the same 'O' formation as before, exept this time, he didn't fall back.

I picked him up as I began to stand up from my spot and raised him to the air. "Together, we will be Heros and you will be the first chinchilla Hero!!" I exclaimed as Luvi looked twice as exited as I was. He jumped out of my grasp and plopped onto my head, snuggling up against it. It felt quite nice to me. I thought of it as a hug, so I ruffled his fur.

Midoriya's POV...

I was moving bags of garbage around so I can make it easier to transport. As I was going to tell (y/n) I was going to throw most of the bags out, I heard her talking... to her chinchilla.. "Together, we will be Heros and you will be the first chinchilla Hero!" I heard her say as she raised him up. Luvi seemed to really like (y/n)'s company. I tried petting him one time, but all he did was run to (y/n). I sweatdropped at the thought. Though, she did tell me that Luvi doesn't like people. So I guess it's not rare for him to dislike me. I wonder how they got so close...

I wanted to ask her about her quirk, but it didn't seem fair that I didn't tell her mine and expect her to tell me hers. I still wonder what it is. I think I zoned out a little too much because my eyes were burning due to me not blinking the whole time. I snapped out of my trance and made my way over to (y/n). "Uhm.. I'm gona go and take out the garbage bags now," I told her. "Hm? Oh! Okay then, let's get going!" she exclaimed while Luvi went back into her bag. I was told to jog to the garbage disposal, so I did what I was told and jogged.

3RD PERSON POV...

More time has been going on and (y/n) has been getting better with her stamina and strength, although she did think about one thing- her weakness to her quirk. She decided she needed to fix that. She then bought tons of noise cancelling tiles for walls and put them all around her wall. She then moved Luvi's cage to the guest bedroom to save him from the unfortunate loud screams. Once she moved Luvi out, she got to work putting the tiles on her walls.

By the time she was done, she immediately got on her phone to look up the things that would cure a sore throat. There were many things that she could use for her sore throats, so she went to the grocery store to go buy the things she needed. She bought tea, salt, honey, and ice pops. She wanted to see how fast and efficient they would work. When she got home, she heated up some water, got 3 cups, 2 spoons, and a plate, then brought all of that stuff to her room. She then went on her phone again to go to the stopwatch. She then started her experiment. (Y/n) screamed. She screamed her heart out. Afterwards, she finally felt her throat getting sore. So she grabbed the tea and drank it. Then, she started the timer.

She repeated the same process 5 times in total. She started off with the warm tea, then saltwater, then honey with warm qater. After that, she ate the ice pops, and for the last time, she ate honey by itself. It turns out the honey worked the best for her. The honey worked in a minute exactly. She then took a mental note of the 'cure' for her weakness. (Y/n) was actually releived that that became the outcome, mainly because honey would be easier to carry around than the other solutions.

This experiment took longer than (y/n) expected and she grew tired a little after her training, so she just simply cleaned up her mess and brought Luvi and his cage back to where it belonged. 'Thank goodness I decided to put wheels kn the cage,' (y/n) thought. After all that work, she definetly couldn't go to the beach. She could just apologise the next day. But for now, (y/n) decided to go to sleep.

(I might write a lot more than this next time (•̀ᴗ•́)و )