𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟...

Y/N'S POV...

The next day, I woke up to the sun rising. I got out of bed and grabbed Luvi's little bath bowl. I filled half of the bowl with his bathing dust, and when I was done, I walked into the room, praying that Luvi woke up. Thankfully, he did and wasn't at all tired, surprisingly. I put him next to the bowl, waiting for him to go in. He eventually did and started rolling in the dust. When he was done bathing, it was now my turn. I took a quick shower and got into some casual clothes.

I decided to hang out at the beach and see if I could find Midoriya there. I grabbed my bag and Luvi jumped onto me as I walked out of the house. When we made it to the beach, I saw Midoriya there. For some reason he had a look of regret and shame. I walked toward him, to which he was staring at the sea, completely zoned out. I even waved my hand infront of his face. Nothing. DID HE DIE!?!?!?

"U-um, Midori-" I said as I heard him scream in surprise. "AH- O-oh (y/n)! What are you doing here!?" he said. "I wanted to see if I could find you here, which I was correct about..." I replied while sweatdropping at the fact he just noticed me. "How many points did you end up getting?" I asked him. It seemed like he grew more ashamed.

"None.."

"Wh-what?! But.. you trained so hard... all of that work.. was for nothing..?" I asked him. It seemed like he was thinking the same thing. "I defeated the 0-pointer in one blow to save someone, but after that, the test ended..." he said. Wait.. in one blow? But Recovery girl said...

"Well you two did splendid! And the both of you were left unharmed. Unlike the other boy..."

Does that mean he was the one who got hurt..? I then punched him in the head, which he yelped in pain and surprise. "O-ow! What was that for??" he complained. "That was for injuring yourself! Me and Luvi defeated that thing too. Ms. Recovery Girl told me that you were seriously injured! Just because you have a quirk now, doesn't mean you can just swing it around like nothing!" I scolded him. He seemed to ignore the lecture and question me.

"You defeated the 0-pointer too?" he asked. "Well.. not me nessicarilly.. Luvi did all of that! I just helped him get to the robot's head level," I informed him. "WOW! AMAZING LUVI!" he said with sparkles in his eyes. Luvi, who was standing on my head now, put his hands on his hips and squeaked in triumph. "And don't ignore my lecture! This is serious- Wait, you saved someone?" I asked. "Y-yea. There was a girl that got stuck under debris. The robot was gonna hurt her, so I jumped to save her.."

This is getting pretty sad... I should probably lighten the mood somehow... how does Killua do it often? Oh right! Teasing! I then tried to copy what Killua would do and wore a smug face. "Woah, a girl? You couldve easily moved the debris out the way, but you chose to punch the robot?? Trying to impress someone, eh?" I told him, nudging him with my elbow. In reponse to that, his whole face turned red. Seems like it worked.

"I-its not like that at all! Ididntknowwhattodointheheatof themomentsoIjust-" I inturrupted him before any more mumbling can go on. "You can keep telling yourself that~" I'm guessing that lifted the mood a bit more "Im being serious!!!" he said with an even redder face. Thank goodness it worked.

He calmed down a bit and then asked me, "Even so, do you think I will be able to pass?" Aaaaaand bad to gloomvile... I spoke too soon. Right now, I just need to cheer him up, right? "Hmm... I think so. I mean, some quirks don't specialize in combat. Some are healing, some are defence, etc.. I doubt that the school will just judge one's ability on just raw power," I said, compleately spitting random things and hoping he feels better. "Your right..!" I sighed in releif as soon he said that.

Not long after, we started talking about things like our experience, the quirks we saw, etc. Surprisingly, we stayed for almost the whole day. Then a grumble from my stomach had stopped our conversation. My whole face turned red in embarassment. "Damn it! We didn't go shopping today... I was planin' on going afterwards but I guess I got a bit carried away and stayed.. well, I have to go to the store. Sorry about this.." I told him.