𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

(Y/N)'S POV...

The first match was between Midoriya and Shinso.. I never really saw any of them fight. I only saw Midoriya train, and I was sleeping the whole time during the battle training, hosted by Allmight. I only saw Shinso control others. This'll be good. I heard Shinso talk, although I couldn't hear well since I was so far back. But I did hear Midoriya. "Dont you dare talk about Ojiro like that!" and then he stopped. Ah.. He's now brainwashed... I guess that this is over now... He ended up walking towards the end of the stage. Step by step, very slowly. I heard Ojiro yell in frustration. "Argh! I told him not to say anything!" So his quirk has something to do with response. He didn't really tell me about how it works. Only his power overrall. After a while, there was a bit of a breeze. It blew my hair back a bit, while Luvi's fur was blowing back, and he was struggling to stay on my shoulder a bit.

Once the dust cleared, I saw the Green haired boy panting. He looked a bit off guard or scared. Luckily, he wasn't out of bounds. He turned around while i heard some faint talking. Although, i chose to block it out since it probably wasn't my business. Midoriya then started pushing Shinso. It seems like he wasn't gonna go down without a fight. He punched his face, which caused a bit of a nosebleed. He then punched his broken fingers, which i actually hadn't realized were broken to begin with.

Midoriya threw the purple boy over his shoulder, making him fall out of bounds. I then saw it as an opportunity and decided to go down to the front row. "I'll be back!" I told my friends. As I walked down, I noticed he didn't try to get up. I knew he was awake. I guess he felt horrible after that fight.

"YOU DID AMAZING, SHINSO! GREAT FUTURE HERO MATERIAL!" I yelled to him. It caught him off guard. Some of his classmates were also cheering him on. I then saw a sneaky looking grin on his face. I then felt a weight coming off my shoulder. Quite literally. I then realized that Luvi jumped down to where Shinso was. "L-Luvi! You can't run off like that!" I tried calling back for him, obviously knowing he wasn't going to come back. He ran to the purple haired boy and climbed to his shoulder. He then did a motion of him flexing his arms. Shinso knew exactly what he was talking about and smiled. "Thanks.." was all I heard him say.

AAfterward I waited for Shinso to meet me at the seats so Luvi could come back to me. Once I saw the familiar boy, I waved to him to get his attention. I was already sitting with my friends since I didn't know how long it would take for them to get here. As he walked up and returned my friend, he was about to walk away. But instead, Luvi jumped from my arms, crawled to his head , nd tugged on his hair. It sort of reminded me of that one movie with the mouse chef. He ended up somehow controlling Shinso to walk back over to me.

"Pfft- I.. think he wants you to.. pfft.. sit with us-" I said, cleearly trying to hold in my laughs. He reluctantly sat down, causing some other people in my class to stare at him. "Jeez.. he's not a different species.." I told them. "anyways.. sorry about Luvi's.. antics.." I said, a bit embarrassed. "It's fine..." he said, also with a red face. It's probably because we all just witnessed a spinoff of Ratatouille. We looked down to see the next match already coming to a start... Sero vs. Todorooki..

I saw Sero stretching, but once Mr. Present Mic said "begin!", he summoned his tape and tried to swing him out of bounds. Instead, I saw a pretty aggitated face, and the next thing I knew, all I saw was ice. It was mearly inches away from my face. Everyone was shocked. Isn't this... a bit much..? I then decided to summon a guitar pick and cut off some of the ice. "W-what are you doing..?" I heard Shinso say. "How good would it taste?" I asked him. I finally took off a bit of the ice and popped it in my mouth. "What the hell is wrong with you..?" was all I heard.

"Meh.. tastes like regular ice.." I said, a bit disappointed. "obviously! what did you think it was gonna taste like?" Jiro said. "I don't know.. maybe sweet.." My friends deadpanned at my curiosity. "OOO!! what if I make snowcones with this?!" I said, obviously not caring about the fight anymore. I saw even Luvi looking at me weird. "PFFT! YOUR FACES!"