𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...

(𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚁! 𝚈/𝙽 𝚆𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙱𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚅𝙴𝙳 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝚂𝚄 𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙰𝚃 𝙰𝙻𝙻. 𝙸 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙿𝚄𝚃 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝚈 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙼𝙴..!)

"Everyone has their costumes, right? Remember, you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet. And don't lose them or anything." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Gotcha!" Ashido chirped happily while jumping with her suitcase. "Speak properly. It's 'yes, sir', Ashido." Mr. Aizawa scolded. Ashido's energy was turned into a sulk, and she properly responded to him.

"Make sure you mind your manners with the other heroes during your internships. Now get to it." He ordered. "Yes, sir!"

I saw Midoriya and Uraraka talk to Iida, and it put me a little off guard. His face, his heartbeats, and even his posture were giving me a bad feeling.

As Iida walked away, Luvi's fur spiked up, which made me immideately walk to Midoryia.

"Hey.. Midoriya?" I said. He turned around to look at me. He also seemed a bit suspicious of Iida, too. "Hm? Oh hey, (Y/n). What is it?" he asked. Uraraka also looked at me, confused as to what I was going to say.

"I don't know if your internship is near Iida's location.. But if it is, please try your best to keep an eye on him. I have a bad feeling about this.. And it seems like Luvi does, too..." I explained. This made Midoriya worry. "I'll try my best.." he said.

"Well, I have to go.. the train isn't taking me where I need to go.." I said. "Oh? Where is your internship?" Uraraka asked. "It's.. in York New City...." I said. "THATS ALMOST 3 HOURS AWAY!" The two yelled out. "It's actually 2 and a half, but sure.. Plus, I've got someone picking me up.." I said.

Before any of the two were able to speak, a bean-like person walked up to me. This startled Midoriya. "Ms. (L/n).. Correct?" He spoke. "Ah, yes. Hello.. Beans, right?" I asked. "Why, yes. The aircraft is ready for you! Please, take all the time you need and I'll escort you!" he chirped.

"A-aircraft?!" Midoriya and Uraraka yelled. "Well.. it's the fastest way..." I said, sweatdropping. "Well, I have to say goodbye to my other friends..! See ya!" I said before walking away with Beans. I walked up to Shoji and Jiro.

"Hey, you two! Good luck with your internships!" I said to them. They turned around and smiled. "You too, (Y/n)." They both said. I 'smiled', and Luvi went up to the both of them before nuzzling their face. They both chuckled and petted him.

"Well.. see you guys later! Lead the way, Beans." I said. I walked away with Luvi, who ran to my side before turning, and we walked off.

We got on the airship, ignoring the odd stares from random people, and took flight. The ride was actually pretty short, and we got there earlier than I expected.

"We've arrived in front of the arena, Ms (L/n). Please gather all of your belongings." Beans told me. I did exactly what I was told and grabbed all the things I took out of my bag. Luvi then decided to grab a couple of small packs of dried fruit that were located in a drawer in the aircraft.

As we stepped off of the vehicle, I saw the person that would be interning with me for a week.

"Hello, (Y/n)..!" my intern said with a soft smile.

"Hello, Mr. Wing.." I said with a bow.

"Now I don't mean to be rude, but we should start training right now." He said. I tensed up and nodded my head. "Yes, sir!"