Prologue

My mother has sinned once, and once only . 

Having a child with a demon.

 I remember god looking at her when showing him my ashy wings, and my dimly lit halo. Her words were shaky, and her pure eyes filled with tears. God looked down upon me, and looked into my young innocent eyes, and saw through my soul. 

He breathed in calmly, knowing how overwhelmed the women must be. 

"I'm sorry father... for I have sinned." She sobbed clutching the new born baby in her arms like it was her whole world bottled up into one thing. 

He sighed, even as a baby I knew angels weren't supposed to sin. Especially god's perfect little girl, one of the high ranking angels in all of heaven.

 He placed his looming hand on her cheek, his bright figure not being able for human eyes to comprehend.

 "My child, her soul is pure." Her head leaned into his palm as he smiled at her knowing she felt safe. The tears slowed down as my young form still rested in her arms. 

"She may stay. Even if she sins on the outside." He took a moment to take me from her arms resting myself in his arms.

 "She is still my child. My angelic, child." He looked back at my mother as she smiled, the temple they rested in being filled with a calm atmosphere. 

"What is her name?" He asked her, as she smiled looking at her child.

 A heart full of love, not for the man she once knew that left her with me, but for this new creature she created. She'd never seen anything like me before, my wings and my halo weren't like hers. Or my fathers. But my face was full of love, and I inherited her eyes. 

"{Name}. But, I think I'm gonna call her limbo. She's not like heaven or hell, she's like a.." 

She took a moment to bask in the feeling of getting to keep her place in heaven and her child. 

...

"Like a limbo."

.˚ * ꒰ঌ✦໒꒱ * ˚.

God had three children. 

The eldest daughter, Aquafina. Beautiful blue hair that curled just like the ocean, with white eyes. carmel skin that glowed in candle light, with perfect facial features.

 She was more human than him though, with the ability to change into a human form and godly form unlike himself but instead like his angels could. 

And in pure love of his daughter, he created a world for her to care after and look after in her name.

 A world made out of pure water. 

Then he had a boy, mature and structured, named Helios. 

He had deep, brown eyes and a more serious composure. His skin was a bit lighter than his sisters, but still a familiar beautiful brown. His hair was a bit less curly too. He was even more human than his sister, with his human form being his preferred one. 

And out of respect and love of his newest son, he made him a world named earth. Defined and personal, with its deep culture and problems being a fun mystery for the intelligent left brained boy to figure out. 

And then he had his third and final. Dream XD (he named himself that.) 

He had blond hair and blue eyes, and a stubborn personality. With a light skin tone, and barely a god form at all. He was the most human, and had to be raised just like a human child would.

 But unbeknownst to XD, he would have to be raised alongside a dim angel with spunk in her step and a mouth to be reckoned with. A passion running through her veins no one could stop. 

Aka me. 

I grew up with the dumbass. Sometimes I wonder how he even was the child of an all powerful god.

 Childhood friends, is what we had.

 More like both of us bickering with one another constantly. 

Sometimes I wondered if God had sinned too, because of how similar our mouths were. Curses flying in and out of them at the ripe age of 11. Although cursing wasn't really sinful, it wasn't very usual for a god to do it.

 Eventually though, he grew out of heaven and had to finally rule after the world created in his name too.

 But instead of caring about the life already living on the planet, he created an island called the DREAM SMP (whatever that meant 😒). Where the humans of the world didn't have childhoods, and had fake memories to make it look like they did. 

And the first human to be placed onto that damn thing was named dream

 (or at least called himself that). 

I lost interest in that world though, instead finding stuff to do with myself. 

Until I got fucking kicked out of heaven. 

My mother and I got into an argument one night, me wanting her to pay more attention to me and her wanting to focus more on her angelic duties. I had always come second to work in her eyes.

 And she had convinced god to send me to a world until I'd grown up, and he agreed only if I got to keep my angelic powers. 

And she agreed, so with the minimum powers I had because of my hell sent dad, and a hatred for XD, 

I got sent down into his world falling onto my ass.