Chapter 11

{Name} put her hand on her forehead in these two boys' stupidity, a headache coming upon herself. 

She just walked into Quakity stating that he was going to run for this silly little election she had no clue about. 

That no one knew about! 

How stupid could these two boys be? 

The room was filled with an uncomfortable silence, Wilbur sitting in his chair quietly as Tommy stood next to his desk. 

Tommy's head was held down in shame, knowing that he had disappointed the girl. He knew this would be stupid. Yet he thought he could get away with it. 

And he was ashamed. 

Greatly, deeply ashamed. 

He had let her down and he knew that.

 "What were you two thinking!" She scolded the two as Wilbur pouted, pride spilling out of his body. 

Too much pride to admit it was a bad idea. 

"It wasn't that bad of an idea!" Wilbur raised his voice, standing up as {Name} scoffed.

 She was ashamed to admit she knew this man. He seemed like a dumb child who knew nothing about politics. 

"YOU WERE GOING TO RIG AN ELECTION!" She raised her voice as well, pissed at the two boys in front of her.

 He slammed his fist onto the table, making {name} and Tommy both flinch at the loud noise. 

"YOU DON'T THINK I KNEW THAT?!" He yelled as I just scoffed at his idiocy. 

"Tommy, let's leave." I said, pulling him out of the brunette's office.

 "{Name} {Last name} get yourself back in my fucking office." Wilbur threatened, making her stop in her tracks. 

The way his voice sounded, laced with danger made a shiver go down her spine.

 Tommy looked back at her worried, as she just nodded at him to go ahead. She stepped back into his office, sending him sharp glares and closing the intimidating wooden door behind her. 

His hands were slammed into the table, an intimidating glint in his eyes that made no one feel safe. 

Like a looming danger overlooking his horizon. It looked like the stress of a nation was getting to him, hair in shambles and glasses tilted.

 His desk was just as messy as he was.

 "What." She spat not wanting to speak to him at the current moment anymore.

 "Don't think i'm letting you off this early." He told her as she rolled her eyes. 

"I'm not something for you to control, I'm not yours to own. You're killing a child's innocence and a nation's prosperity, YOUR SENDING THIS NATION INTO SHAMBLES!" She told him in fury, making her scoff at her. 

"Everything in these walls is mine. I am the president after all aren't I? You out all people should know that. {Name} your over reactions, i'll be voted back into office and the trust of my people will be stronger than ever! And i'm not ruining Tommy! HE ASKED FOR IT!"

 Wilbur argued as she just looked at him with her jaw on the ground. She had lost the man she once had cared for, now seeing a creature full of sin and greed. 

"You're not going to be voted back into office!"

 "how do you know that??" 

"I JUST DO!" {Name} yelled so tired of him.

 "WILBUR YOU HAVE CLAIMED A NATION THAT IS NOT YOURS, IT IS OURS YET YOU FORGET THAT. I DIDN'T RISK MY LIFE FOR YOUR NATION-" 

She walked up to him shoving her finger into his chest and glaring into his eyes, 

"I RISKED IT FOR EVERYONE'S NATION." She finished, tears in her eyes.

 "AND EVER SINCE I WON THIS GODDAMN COUNTRY ITS FREEDOM ALL I'VE GOTTEN WAS A STUPID ROLE ON TOP OF MY NAME AND A FREE RIDE INTO DEVASTATION AND A BROKEN HOME!" 

She finally told him, making his anger flare up, pinning her to his desk roughly intending to shut her up. 

She struggled against his grasp, fear running through her veins as she realized she was stuck. She could easily get out, but not without hurting him. 

Does she want to hurt her president? 

 She didn't know what to think, she didn't see Wilbur anymore. She didn't see the stars anymore, just black empty space. 

Her breath was frantic, her heart pounding. 

"Shut up and stay still."

he threatened to make her do as he said. 

"NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN. This nation is mine, your mine, and you better be FUCKING GRATEFUL i ever let you into these walls. Because I could have had Fundy leave you for the rats. Fundy was always a daddy's boy anyways." 

A crazed smile filled his face, insanity soaking into his words. 

"Such a pretty thing, being left alone and hurt in a big bad forest. How would you ever survive?"

 He laughed, the whole office silent as the crazed laughs of a once sane man filled the room. Crapping up the space, making it feel clamped. 

"Let go of me, Wilbur."

 She threatened as he pouted at her, thinking her pleas were pathetic. 

"Aweeee is a little song bird trying to intimidate me? Stop whale your at it, i'll always be stronger than you." Now this ticked her off, so much she clamped her hands over her ears.

 "YOUR WRONG!" She yelled, as he just laughed at her.

 "You're just a weak angel." 

"NO!" 

She quickly morphed, making Wilbur get pushed off of her as she grew taller and taller.

 Her skin was a dim gray light, one huge eye on her face. Eyes covering her whole arms like a sleeve tattoo, all of them blinking out of sync, one by one. 

She was maybe 9 feet tall, touching the ceiling, long branches like horns tangling out of her head, which was shaped like a diamond. Her wings doubled in amount and size, covering the whole room now.

 The creature that once was the sweet girl Wilbur knew looked at him with a deathly glare, as his breath hitched fear now filling him. 

Instead of human words, sounds a human had never heard came out.

 Sounding like nails on a chalkboard to his ears. 

And now looming over him, she picked him up with her long hands and wrapped them around his body. He tried to get her off frantically, panic filling his mind as he wondered if he would die by a seemingly harmless girl. 

And just as quick as it came, before squeezing his body like a grape, turned back into the familiar girl that once seemed harmless. 

They both fell from a height, landing on his floor with two "thuds!". 

Wilbur looked at her quickly, fear in his eyes as he noticed the seeming hurt girl. Her halo seemed to flicker, seeming tired and weakened. 

As quickly as the fear came, it was replaced with worry for the person he loved. 

"I'm so sorry-" She stuttered, panicking and rising to her feet. 

"I'm so sorry-" 

She cried, running out of the room with Wilbur running right after her.