Love meter

A/N:

Welcome to our first love meter chapter! Here we talk about each character and their relations to you! The meter works like this: Anything 20% or above is some sort of friendship or more, less is stranger or just not a close person. The roles they feel towards you depends on if they are a romantic interest or not, and if they fall fast or slow! Anything above 20% will differ from the character. Although, all minors will be confirmed platonic interests :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur- crush

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

                         ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Woah broski, wilburs never felt this way about anyone before! Your so new, like a breath of fresh air! And maybe hes been letting his thoughts wander a bit... BUT HE SWEARS ITS NOTHING, BLUSHING!? HES NOT BLUSHING YOUR BLUSHING

~

Dream- crush

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

                            ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Dream is keeping his eye on you, and hes comes to terms with his strange new feelings for you. It just feels like being attracted to you was incoded into his genes. And he isnt afraid to admit it.

~

Tommy- Friend

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

                ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

YOUR LIKE A SICK NEW BEST FRIEND!!! YOUR SO COOL AND MATURE AND HE LOVES TO GO FLYING WITH YOU!!!!

~

Fundy- friend

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

               ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

He feels like he can rely on you for a lot of things! He feels understood when your with him. like someone finally understands him.

~

Eret- friend

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

                ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Your like a sweet little sister he could never imagine hurting. He wants the best for you, and wants you to be on the right side of history while not being hurt. All he wants is the best for you.

~

Tubbo-friend

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

              ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

He really likes you! Your share a lot of common interests and he enjoys your company a bunch! He just wishes he got more like to get to know you better.