Chapter 9

As {Name} was helping her new friend build her bakery, she smiled remembering the day before when she had met Niki. 

It had been about three days since they gained independence, and three new people had joined l'manberg! 

Wilbur called everyone to him and introduced all of them to one another, but the person {Name} loved the most was niki.

 She was sweet, and shared so many common interests with her.

 And they both talked about her future bakery, with {Name} happily agreeing to help build it.

 So here she was now, flying up to her roof and placing the final block to the now well built bakery. 

She floated down to the ground, whipping a bit of sweat off of her brow as she smiled at niki. She turned it face the building, watching as the sign swung lightly in the wind.

 "Thank you so much for your help, {Name}! You made it so we got the bakery up in no time!" She complimented as {Name} just rubbed the back of her neck, quite flattered by the compliment. 

"Please, call me limbo! I can tell you and I are going to be super close!" She says pulling her in for a side hug as they both giggle.

 {Name} waves to Niki as she walks away, returning to her humble abode. 

The path to her house had seemed more peaceful ever since they had won the war. No more frantic searching when you heard a stick crack, no more arrow pinned to a tree right next to your head. 

Just peacefully listening to the birds as you walked.

Yeah, in the nighttime you still had to worry about those things but the day time was finally peaceful. 

The dirt path was finally fun to walk on, as trees and flowers passed by with a couple of waves from friends in between the moments. 

She walked up to her home, noticing a letter in her mailbox. 

Opening it, her heart skipped a beat at who it was from. She hasn't heard from this rascal for years!

Dear, Limbo

Hey! Long time no see! I'm sorry I haven't written to you in a while, I've been busy with uh...

✨things✨

I apologize for the absence in letters, I know the last one you've written to me was from when XD first made his world. 

How is that world going by the way? Well.. at least the island that he focuses on that is technically his. 

I remember the world first being created years before the island, and then one day sailors from my old kingdom finding it and well, not coming back.

 I always found his bickering so pathetic when I'd go to visit heaven.

 I wondered how you even stand to be in the same room as him. 

I always thought you should've inherited the world instead of that nerd, because he puts no time and effort into the falling kingdoms that existed before he got to take control and only on his little SMP. 

How foolish.

 But you must understand how destructive it can be for the rest of us! 

I miss the dinner party's god would host, you and I messing around with Phil sneaking behind us as our get away driver. We'd always get into trouble, and never get caught. 

I find that I often reminisce about those days, for they sadly are some of the only ones I can remember that we're always unaffected by the voices. 

But I digress, I've made many accomplishments with my new free time! 

I've mapped out the entirety of the nether, with new biom discoveries and more in-depth research! 

I know, for someone born in the nether only mapping it out now is surprising, but progress is progress! 

And I've also had many eye opening journeys around "Utah!" A new place that I have been fascinated with lately. 

 It's lovely, with beautiful cliff sides and beaches! It's an island off west from my old kingdom, the only difference is one is in ruins and the other is clean and new.

 I'll have to come visit you up in the sky again, I miss you dearly. 

It's almost like every time I look into the sky I can see your eyes, and in every bird I see your wings. 

Until we meet again,

Your own, blood god 😎

{Name} squealed Like a schoolgirl, running inside to grab a pen and paper. 

Techno hadn't written her in so long! 

She quickly rushed to sit down with pencil in hand, smile on her face present as she ecstatically wrote.

Dear Techno,

Hey buddy!!! Long time no see!

 I've missed our letters back and forth, you should've seen my face when I received your letter! 

A lot has happened since the last time I've heard from you, and I don't think I can explain it over letter. 

I would love to see you again :) 

We have so much to catch up on! 

Long story short though I'm no longer staying in heaven.

 I'm actually staying in XD's stupid smp. 

I've been through betrayal, war, and even found out I'm immortal! Well, I found out I cannot die in this world at least. 

I'd love to see Utah, it sounds amazing. 

Sometimes I dream of running away into a new peaceful land, one with mountains and trees. Where the air always smells clean. 

Maybe we would create a mini town together, with the freedom of choice and opportunity. 

I'm going to the nether tomorrow to look for more netherite, and maybe I'll hope to see you there too. 

It's nothing huge, just an offer. 

But anyways, I've missed you very very much and cannot wait for our next interaction! 

Farewell pig man,

Your only, limbo 😎

She ran out of her home after licking the envelope, handing it off to the bird that sent technos letter that still was perched on her mailbox. 

She lightly petted its feathers, trying to keep the clean white dove as happy as possible. She smiled, tilting her head and softly strapping on the piece of paper.

 The dove sang lightly, {Name} only giving the familiar bird more attention and praise. 

She sent the bird off, watching as it flapped its wings and flew into the sky. 

And to wherever that blood god must be.