Chapter 3

I calmly laid in a field with Eret, both of us watching as the younger boys trained with Wilbur.

 Tomorrow.

 That's the day we win. 

I laid my head on Eret's lap, a pillow for my comfort on top of their lap.

 I could hear Tommy pleading with Wilbur for a break, as Wilbur refuses not wanting to finish until he gets his "cool guy sword moves" better. 

Tubbo is right next to the bickering two, watching as a bee passes by his head. He runs off, chasing the bussing creature as Wilbur yells after him, tackling the poor ram to the ground as tommy joking joins the dog pile. 

And one after another, laughter floats between the group of boys. 

I smile at them, looking back up to Eret as they look down at me. 

"What are you planning?" I asked as he chuckled, placing a finger at my lips and hushing me. 

"It's a surpise.😌"

 replied Eret. 

"🙄" 

 "🤷" 

I sighed, soaking in the moment as the golden hour sunlight showed down onto us. 

Warmth filling my body. 

"We're gonna win this bitch, right?" I asked as he looked back at me, smiling and nodding. 

He hesitated though, words seeming to form in his throat but not come up. 

"You- can't fight this though."He responded as I quickly sat up offended that he said that. 

"The fuck you mean?! Of corse I'm fighting this war!" I tell him as he lays be back down to his lap, trying to calm me down. 

"{name}, your wings hurt! Until you can fly your not fighting this. I've already confronted Wilbur about this and he agreed-"

 "you and Wilbur have talked about this?!?"

 She raised her voice absolutely enraged. 

"Your hurt! We can't let you fight hurt!" 

"I can't just stand there and do nothing!"

 "Limbo-"

  "Don't call me limbo."

The air around us got tense, making the boys at the bottom of the hill look up to us bickering. 

He sighed, knowing he'll never get through to me. 

"Your not fighting. End of topic." He told me. 

"I'm not a caged bird you know?! You can't control what I do!" I tell him, his blood starting to boil. 

"But your a hurt one!"

 "I don't care!"

 "{NAME}."

..

My breath hitched as he yelled, finally getting me to be quiet. 

"I've only known you for a week and a half and yet I care about you more than myself. You can't get hurt. And if you fight-" 

his eyes started to water, as his breath shook, shocking me. 

"You will get hurt."

-

3rd pov

She swung my feet over the edge of the wall. She wasn't on patrol, nor was she supposed to be here.