Chapter 18

Laying in her bed, {Name} slowly woke up from her slumber in her musty bed. 

She now found herself, for the past two nights, sleeping in a new nation, Called "Pogtopia". 

It wasn't pretty, smelled of wet rocks, and had this dripping noise that constantly kept going on constantly.

 But she would live, as long as she lived with Tommy and Wilbur. 

She'll have to figure out how to sneak back into l'manberg though, she misses Fundy and Niki a lot. And she'll have to get her original gray dress she left in her house. 

God she missed sleeping in her own bed, in the comfort of her own home.

 Where she would leave her windows open, and her bedsheets always felt clean. With the ability to write whenever she pleased, her own kitchen, oh life was good in l'manberg! 

Maybe Wilbur shouldn't have stolen her away.

 T^T

 She'll have to talk to Schlatt eventually, and she'd rather do it sooner than later. 

She hopped out of bed, walking and opening the door while rubbing her eyes. 

From the other room, she could hear the mumbling of three men conversing about an unknown topic. 

Wait, three men? 

She quickly opened another door, eyes falling onto three men att in a kitchen making food.

 There was Wilbur, with his little apron on that said "Kiss the chef<3" on it with pink hearts scattered all around. He had matching oven mitts on as well, looking as if he was making a quiche. 

Tommy had his face slammed down onto the table, bedhead with the same tired look to him as {Name} had. 

They were both out of their uniforms now, it was strange to see wilbur in his yellow jumper once again and tommy in his red and white t shirt. 

And there, in all his tired glory, was Technoblade smiling at her with a knowing look on his face.

 He did promise her after all.

 "Oh {Name}, you awake! Good Morning, songbird! Let me introduce you to Technoblade-" 

Before wilbur got to finish {Name} spirited up to the piglin who was once leaning against a chair, charging into him and wrapping him into a big hug. He chuckled, returning it as {Name} squeezed him like it was the last time she'd ever get to again. 

"You came!" She sobbed as he rubbed her hair softly, trying to make it so she wouldn't sob at breakfast. 

"Of course I did! I promised you, and I'd never lie." He kissed the top of her head, warmth filling the two of them. 

Wilbur looked like he just saw a ghost, as he watched the two "Strangers' ' practically becoming closer to each other than Wilbur ever was to {Name}. He bit his lip, wanting to push Techno off of her and never let him touch her again. 

Tommy looked up from resting his head on the table, watching the two of them and smirking. 

He had a gut feeling this would happen, and he could tell she and Techno had the same opinions about each other. 

The way Techno wrapped his arms around her, The way he knew where to rest his head, and the faint smile on the tired man's face was obvious enough. 

He'd never seen a god so soft. 

But he wouldn't say anything, just sip his orange juice and act oblivious. 

Even though he found it cute in his head.