Chapter 13

As {Name} sent off the familiar white dove, now with a new letter tied around its waist, she smiled. 

Techno and her had been sending letters back and forth for a while now, and it made her the happiest person alive! She cared so much about Techno, it was great to see him in good health!

 As she watched it fly away, from a bit away she could see schlatt and his iconic smirk. 

He was talking to Wilbur, seeming to be putting his confident personality to show in front of the current president.

 Wilbur had a scowl on his face, a bitter taste obviously not being the reason.

 She smiled to herself, not having anything to do today so why not let these two keep her entertained? 

She skipped her way on over to the duo, making them both stop talking and looking down at her. 

Wilbur had to bend his head a little lower, but that didn't mean Schlatt didn't have to crank his eyes down to see the girl.

 She smiled a little mischievous grin, her hands behind her back as she tried to act as innocent as possible. She quickly fixed her crooked halo, making it less tilted, for it to just tilt again once she let go. 

Wilbur raised an eyebrow at her sudden appearance, while schlatt just smiled, seeming amused at her popping up out of nowhere.

 "Hello you two! What are you guys doing?" She asked as Wilbur sighed, glaring at schlatt from the corner of his eye. 

"We were discussing business.." Wilbur told her as she nodded at him. 

"What is my head of Military doing today?" Schlatt asked smoothly making {Name}'s eyes light up, wings flapping like a puppy dogs tail at the name.

 He smirked at this, now understanding that she likes it more than he thought.

 Wilbur's glare intensified as his lip quivered, confused at the name.

 "What do you mean head of military?" Wilbur demanded as schlatt simply looked at him, raising an eyebrow in a mocking way.

 "When I become president i promised that id make her my head of military, instead of... what was she?" He chuckled at the pathetic man, finding his facial reactions funny. 

"National treasure?" 

Wilbur clenched his fists, biting his inner lip so insults don't slip out. 

He hated that schlatt made {Name}'s wings flap like he does, he hated how he was already making plans for when he becomes president 

(like he even will!). 

 He hates how schlatt looks at her, like she's gonna be something important to him. Like his heart is already set on pursuing the girl just like Wilbur's heart was.

 He hated it all. 

And most of all, he hated the looming fear that his nation and his angel would be taken by the ram. 

And both in the end would make it so they weren't his anymore. 

He would admit he could be possessive at times, he likes his things to be his own and only his.

 Was that too far-fetched? 

He never was good at sharing. 

"Well, I'll be both then!" {Name} said trying to ease the tension between the two men. She could feel the air getting thicker the longer those two held the deathly eye contact.

 Schlatt must've never been afraid of death. 

"No, {Name}. You don't have to own that stupid little title over your head anymore. I understand you, not like Wilbur does," Schlatt stated proudly puffing out his chest.