Chapter 15

{Name} planted her butt down in the grass, sitting comfortably while swinging her legs off the cliff. T

he clean wind blew in her face, smelling like seawater and fresh air. Techno sat right next to her, also dangling his feet off the edge of the cliff side. 

His hand landed on top of her accidentally, but neither of them decided to take it off of each other. Just kept quiet about it and looked away, his face a tad bit heated up.

 It was the next day since Wilbur came to her house that night, he went home in the morning after {Name} told him multiple times he needed to leave. She then got dressed, and headed to the nether to meet her best friend once again.

 The letter she sent wasn't for nothing, they had been making plans to go explore Utah together!

 And by god was it beautiful.

 "You know.. You were right, Utah is stunning!" She told him as he smiled at her, watching her as she looked out into the ocean. 

He looked out at the view as well with a heart full of warmth, and a clear head. 

"Of course I was, I'm always right!" he joked as the two of them chuckled, {Name} releasing a sigh.

 "I got a letter from my mother this morning.." She confessed as he looked at her, eyebrows raised.

 "My father wants to see me, and i'm going back up to heaven in a few days without my choice or not.." She rubbed the back of her neck, worry filling her up.

 "Then I'll be sent back down here again after that.." She swallowed the saliva building up in her mouth, looking at Techno thinking about how to phrase the question she needed to ask. 

"Would you.. Go up there with me? I don't know if I could face both of my parents in a room alone!" She joked as his gaze softened, heart filling with pride that she chose him.

"YOOOO HEAVEN POG!??"

"GUYS WE'RE MEETING HER PARENTS ALREADY!"

"Why is this kinda romantic? ;)"

"Of course I will!" He agreed as she smiled, giving him a big hug then letting go.

 It made his already pink skin flare up even darker, and his palms getting sweaty. 

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!!" She cheered, making him smile at her like always.

 Days felt good when she was there with him. 

She stood up, hands on her hips with pride.

"But let's not focus on the future, and live right now while we can!" She said offering the piglin a helping hand, him grabbing it and both of them being stood up together. 

She backed up a few feet, techno looking at her with a wondering gaze. She ran full sprint, jumping off the edge cheering as Techno looked at her worriedly. 

And just as quick as she fell from the highest, she flew back up with her wings spread out. She giggled as techno sighed, grateful she wasn't hurt like he assumed she was. 

She snickered evilly, doing a few twirls in the air as he crossed his arms and just watched her. A smirk fell onto his face with sympathetic eyes, just admiring her from the solid ground. 

Not like he would admit that though.

 She got closer to him, taking both of his hands and slowly taking him to the edge.