Chapter 20

{Name} was back at pogtopia, in her room while wearing that familiar gray dress. It was strange, she hadn't worn the soft material ever since she arrived in this smp.

A dress wasn't suited for this world, with all the tasks and dangers being hard to do while worrying if you'll trip on your own apparel.

She didn't miss it much, sweaters, t-shirts and pants were much more her style.

They made life easier, at least life here.

But looking at herself in the mirror in this familiar dress brought back a wave of nostalgia hitting her like a train.

She flattened it down, fixing her washed and styled hair for the last time before walking out of her room and towards the boys.

They were all conversing outside, Wilbur and tommy still wearing what they always wore.

But Techno was wearing his cleanest outfit, with the familiar red he always wore being replaced with a silky indigo. The cuffs of his wrist collars were clean, as his hair was washed and let out of the familiar braid he always wore. His crown was left inside his bedroom, as well as his cape as he simply wore some plain dress shoes.

Techno looked at her, smiling at the familiar sight. It reminded him of the days they spent back in heaven, how she did her hair the same way she used to.

How the dress always seemed to be elegant, flowy to her mid calf and sort of a umbrella-like skirt that got wider as it went down. The gray see through sleeves being wide and flowy until it hit her wrists, cinching and hugging them. The front of the dress stopped right above her cleavage, not showing much but at times showing a bit.

It was simple, yet complex, and the way her wings stuck out of the back comfortably put in together perfectly.

Wilbur's mouth was slightly agape, with saliva building up in his mouth. He gulped it back down, marveling in how the girl looked in that very moment.

He was shocked that she wore anything else but that dress, why wear anything else? He'd never seen her like this before, with her hair done and light makeup in her face.

The last time he saw her in that dress it was completely covered in dirt, a part of it ripped which now looked to be fixed up.

He bit his lip, his heart beating rapidly as she smiled at him.

Tommy looked at her, a sort of uncomfortable frown on his face. He would admit, she looked nice, anyone could admit that, but I didn't seem like her.

It didn't have that familiar sense of adventure, and it didn't look like she was fully comfortable in it like all the other clothing she wore.

It didn't look like she could easily laugh in it, and she didn't look like she could roll in grass without a care.

"So.. how do I look?" She asked them, doing a little twirl as Techno laughed.

"Stunning.." Wilbur muttered, still seeming to be caught up in her figure.

"Good, but I don't think the dress suits you.. it makes you look like, I don't know, not {Name}?" Tommy shrugged, making Wilbur glare at him and herself laugh.

She faced techno, waiting for his response as well. He gave her a soft, and caring smile, reaching out for her hand to lightly hold it.

"Familiar," he told her as she just gave his hand a big squeeze, looking over the three boys once again.

She let the calm facade fall down, slouching over as worry overtook her.

"Oh god I'm so nervous," she laughed out, nervous energy flowing through her gut as she frowned.