Chapter 7

As {Name} slowly woke up, it wasn't in a bed like she was expecting it to be. 

It was in a pool of her own blood. 

Her vision was shaky as she watched dream dissipate, his blood covering the ground. 

She felt her chest where the arrow once was, not finding a missing area and a fully healed wound. She looked around her, feeling her l'manberg uniform get covered in blood once again.

 Maybe she should ditch the uniform. 

She stood up with wobbly knees, quickly unbuckling her wing restraints and letting them free.

 She wrapped her shaken form up in them, quietly walking out of the empty area to a quiet world. 

It was nighttime now, with the sky being star filled. 

She slowly walked, chills going down her back as she wondered what would happen now. 

The two of them did tie. 

And as she entered l'manbergs gates, she was met with a soft embrace. The fox hybrid had been waiting against the wall all night, the rest of the group expecting to find her in her bed.

 But he just kinda felt like being here would be right.

 She shivered, looking up at him and sending him a weak smile. 

"Did i.. do alright?" She asked as he nodded, kissing her head gently and pulling her into a stronger embrace. 

"You did amazing." He reassured her as she basked in his warmth.

 It wasn't every day that she got this kinda love. 

She felt so proud of herself. 

She protected him.

 And that's all that mattered. 

"Here... I'll get you more cloths." He told her, leading her to the cabin she owned and to everyone else.

 All their heads turned when she walked into the room, as she quietly sniffed from the cold outside and Fundy left to fetch clothing. 

"{NAME} ARE YOU OKAY?" Shouted tubbo running up to her and giving her a big hug. 

She giggled tiredly, giving him a hug back as the two others also came up to her. 

"YOU WERE BADASS BACK THERE!!" Tommy complimented as she thanked him, tubbo letting her go as Wilbur walked up to her exhausted form.

 He lifted up her chin, looking into her eyes as she smiled back at him.

 He then quietly but quickly pulled her into his embrace, putting his head on top of hers and lightly stroking her wings. 

They were covered in damp, golden blood. 

"Never do something like that again." He commanded as she laughed, resting her body on his. 

"No promises." She responded as he let go of her.

 Fundy came back into the room, returning with a large white t-shirt and some black pajama pants with tacos on them.

 Her eyes lit up at this, absolutely loving the outfit so much more than the uniforms. 

She squealed, twirling around with them in hand. 

Everyone laughed at her antics, Fundy smiling the most. 

"Say, Limbo, once we gain our freedom you can wear that instead of the uniform! Just for your bravery!" Wilbur told her as she looked at him shocked.