Love meter

Wilbur- Soulmate.

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

                                                         ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Watching dream kiss you pissed him off in a new way he didnt know he could feel, like a sword stabbing his brain. But knowing that god left a special slot so he could love you was fantastic! Knowing no one else was supposed to love you only lit his heart more, and confirmed all his thoughts! Your his soulmate, your made for eachother!

Dream- love

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

                                      ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

That kiss lit his heart aflame, he cant believe he did that! Knowing he had a chance with you though filled him with confidence, he could swoon you! Better than any immortal ever could! He would become a god for you if it meant you could love him like he loves you, he'd chop off his own arm!

Tommy- Sista from another mista

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

                                                   ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

He dosnt want to fight anymore. He misses the older times, when he could just breath without worry. He knows you should've stayed up in heaven. he dosnt want you to get hurt. He wishes you would take yourself into account for once in your life, instead of worrying about other people.

Fundy- Crush(?)

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

                                ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Seeing you again changed his mind, feeling your touch made his heart leap. It was new, but thrilling. He loved the feelings you gave him, adored them even. Watching you and Schlatt though filled him with an unknown feelings of jealousy and rage that was new.

Eret- Enemy...(?)

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

              ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

:(

Tubbo-friend

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

                          ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

You shouldve never came back into these walls, he should have told you that. He needs to help you escape as soon as possible, because if he dosnt wilbur might just crack and explode. And no oen wants that.

Techno - ERROR

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

?            ?            ?           ?           ?              ?

Were sorry, but HR dosnt seem to know to to fix the problem! If you still are interested in finding out  contact PR for more help and information!

Schlatt - Love

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

                                               ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Your back! He has you again! And hes never going to let go, oh no under his watch youll never leave these walls again.

Niki - Bestie

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

                            ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Oh fucking no.

Quality - Fan

I———I———-I———I———I———-I

                      ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Your back! Aha your back! this is great news, his plan worked out great! Now all he has to do is convince you to stay, because he does in fact know your one escape artist. Its a big task, but if it means that Schlatt will cool down its all worth it!