Chapter 4

As {Name}'s eyes open to the new day, she sees a familiar face leaning over herself. 

"AH!" 

She screamed, mashing her head with Tommy's who obviously just wanted to scare her.

 "OW! That hurt ☹️"

 he complained as she just glared at him rubbing her now aching head. 

"Why are you even in my house??" She asked, as he laid on my bed happily like a little puppy dog. 

He moved his feet back and forth like a teen girl in a romcom, getting lost in tommyland.

 "Well you know how tomorrow is when we fight?" Tommy asked, sitting up as I nodded, knowing erets surprise will also be tomorrow. 

"Well... I wanna test out your wings!" He asked with pleading eyes as I just dead panned at him. 

"No."

 "Come on!"

 "No." 

"Plesseee??"

...

{name} and Tommy were out of l'manberg, far enough away for no one to see the two. And {Name} was slowly floating up with her newly healed wing.

 She knew she could fly, it fully healed the other day, but she wanted to make sure she could remember how to fly first.. 

As she slowly lifted herself off of the ground, she stretched her wings.

 It felt good to fly again. 

Going up higher and higher Tommy just stared at her in awe, watching as she got her barrings and did a few flips in the air. 

"Woah!" He cheered as she bowed in the air as a joke, enjoying the "show" she was putting on for him. 

"I think I've got it down, you can hop on my back." She tells him as he cheers, getting onto her back but being cautious of her wings.

 And in one big swoop, she was off like a jet. 

Flying through the air like a dagger at someone's throat. 

No wonder she had won all those races back in heaven, for she was a speed DEMON! 

(Thank her father).

 Tommy's breath hitched as they flew higher and higher, holding onto the girls shoulders for comfort in the slow but steady climb. But once the clouds dissipated, and Tommy could see l'manberg from the sky, he felt like a bird flying through it the wind. 

He cheered, laughing as the sun slowly rose from the horizon. She breathed in the fresh air, giggling along with as they shot through the air like a bullet.

 "Oh my god look there's Wilbur! He looks like an ant!" Tommy cheered pointing down to the brunette that seemed to be writing something down onto a piece of paper.

 "Ahaha! I'm the king of the world!!" 

Tommy cheered spreading his arms out and taking in the air. His lungs have never tasted such fresh air. 

All the worry he felt about the next day disappeared in a flash. And all he could care about was being king of the world.

-

{Name} rested on her bed , wings flapping gently as she read her book. She always found herself mindlessly moving them when she was focused. 

Just a simple in and out motion. 

She heard her door slowly creek open, making her look to her side to see the messy hair of the star boy. Wilbur smiled at her, as she sent him a smile back. 

She continued to read as he sat down next to you on the bed, making the bed shift slightly from the added weight. Guitar in hand he started to mindlessly strum as he was captured by her slow wing movements. 

He wondered how soft her wings must've felt. How they would react to her emotions, feelings, they've never flapped this well ever since she was hurt so he was curious to say the least. 

He slowly started humming, just a tune his mother had taught him as a child. 

 He heard her let out a laugh, as he looked at her from the side of his eye to see what the mysterious girl was doing.

 "If you sing it in a major down I'll sing with you." She offered as he looked at her surprised, happily agreeing as he got himself composed.

Daisy, Daisy

Give me your answer, do.

I'm half crazy,

All for the love of you.

I won't be a stylist marriage

I can't afford a carriage.

But you'd look sweet upon a seat

On a bicycle built for two

He stopped strumming the guitar, looking up at the girl. She had a faint smile on her face in remembrance of the lovely song.

 But he was stunned. 

He had never heard her singing voice before. 

And it was breathtaking. 

Soft, yet romantic with just the right sound to it.

 It made his heart beat faster than it ever had, and his ears feel as if they were being soaked in bath water. 

"..you never told me you could sing." Wilbur told her as she looked up, flattered that he said that. 

"Well it Never came up! I love to sing though, music can just connect people." 

Click. 

That went off in Wilbur's brain. 

That somehow, in some way, they just- clicked. 

He didn't know what the clicking meant, or where it even came from. It wasn't the first time he'd heard the click in her head before, but it was definitely the most noticeable one. Like his brain just received the missing puzzle piece. 

She looked up to him, and sent him a smile. The wind from the open window to their left slowly blew a warm breeze in her hair, as the sunlight perfectly showed onto her face. Illuminating all her beautiful traits.

 Her eyes, to her nose, all the way to those pink lips Wilbur always seems to fantasize about.

 Maybe the sky was made in her name, because the god who rules this world knew that I'd look stunning on her. 

"What? Do i have something on my face?" She asked, smiling that pretty set of teeth, tilting her head to the side just a bit. 

But he couldn't hear her. Because the only words going on through his head were the lyrics of the song they both just sang, but now about her.