Chapter 2

The blond boy's head then shot up, making me look at him and wave. He looked at me disgustingly, muffled angry screaming met my ears as me and Fundy laughed at the kid. 

"Let me guess.. that's Tommy?" I asked as Fundy nodded, both of us getting off the wall and walking over to the group. 

Now all eyes were on us, everyone being fascinated by the new face. It wasn't every day that you'd see Fundy bring a new person with a broken wing into their walls. 

Especially a girl. 

Tommy ran over to me, getting too close for comfort. 

"Woah, cool down man! This is {name}. And she's okay to trust." Fundy smiled at me as I nodded back at him. Tommy backed up out of my face, still sending me death eating glares.

 "My friends call me limbo." I say as well.

 The one in the yellow sweater walked up to us, looking at me then back at Fundy.

 I looked into his eyes, and I saw black cat. Independent, prideful, and full of passion. He was taller than me by a bit, at least in my human form, and his eyes looked back at me again. 

And in the back of my head I heard that same "click" like just before. 

The same unyielding passion that flew through his veins ran through mine. 

"Fundy, who is this girl?" Wilbur asked turning to Fundy as he explained my situation to him. Falling from heaven on my ass, that is.

 "..shit really???" 

Wilbur said, scratching the back of his neck and looking at me shocked. 

"Yeah man.. I'm fucking stuck here." I tell as he looks back at me weird, the same way Fundy did. 

"Angels can curse??" He asked me as I sighed out of annoyance. 

"It's not really a sin." Fundy and I both reply in sync, looking at each other and laughing. 

By now the other younger one walked over and the person with the sunglasses. 

"Well.. I guess we should introduce ourselves. This is Fundy, as you know. This is Tommy my younger brother.." Wilbur pointed to the blond, making him glare at me as I tried to hold back a laugh. 

"That's tubbo and Eret," he said as they waved, tubbo sending me a wave as Eret simply tilted his cheesy uniform hat. 

"And I am Wilbur soot. The pleasure is mine.." he said, waiting for my name. 

He held out his hand, as I simply smirked at the man. 

"{Name}, but my friends call me limbo." I responded by putting my hand in his, expecting a firm shake.

 But instead of that, he gently kissed the top of my hand not daring to break eye contact. 

And I didn't bare to break it either, another click ringing in the back of my head.

 He looked at me like I was going to be something to him. 

Enemy, 

lover,

 friend,

  god. 

I wasn't sure. But something in the black of my head told me that this clicking noise meant there was no going back.

 "The pleasure is mine, {Name}." He replied back to me, sending a shiver down my spine as he let go of my hand.

 My name dripped from his tongue like honey.