Chapter 5

Let's just say sleeping in on war day wasn't the best move.

 And knowing they let you sleep in because they didn't want you to fight was another thing.

 {Name} hurriedly slid on her uniform, getting her wings through the cut while making sure her halo wasn't tilted before grabbing her dagger. 

She remembered going mining with Fundy and Eret, learning how to make netherite and how a dagger could just be a smaller sword. 

She smiled at the enchantments on it, remembering killing monsters with tommy and tubbo for the needed XP that made it so powerful. 

And finally she remembered Wilbur giving the finished blade a nod of approval, making the whole team cheer at the victory of the dagger. 

She ran out of her house, pulling up her boots as she watched the group walk away from l'manberg.

 She tried calling out to them, waving frantically as they walked into the "final control room." They all looked proud of themselves, high fiving and pats on the back as they all cheered going into the room.

 Eret turned around, looking {name} dead in the eyes as she cheered, floating off the ground to show how her wing was healed. 

She could fight. 

She knew she could. But instead, she watched as took a breath in, and exhaled it, then shook his head and entered the room. 

She quickly tried running after them, but seeing the entrance was blocked off. 

She banged her fist onto the door, pleading to be let in.

 To let her fight. 

Then she heard it. 

The screams of her teammates. And the endless, cruel laugh of Eret. 

She backed up, no longer wanting to be in that room. 

Her breath shook, hearing clashing and banging. And even from out her, she could hear those iconic lines.

"DOWN WITH THE REVOLUTION BOYS!! IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE!"

..

The entrance of the room opened once again, silence now floating around the room instead of screams.

 Blood coating the ground as she slowly walked, eyes shot open as she looked upon all her fallen teammates.

 No, not teammates, family

And not one of them was breathing. 

She looked down with tear filled eyes, looking at a chest with her name on it, with a little smiley face right next to her name. 

She opened the chest, finding a single note in it.

"I'm sorry, Limbo.

Love, Eret B)"

She crumpled up the note in furry, smashing it onto the ground with her soot as she cried.

 "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU." 

She yelled out to no one, knowing all her loved ones were dead and one had betrayed them. 

She fell to her knees, sobbing out as the blood slowly dissipated as well as the body's, but she didn't realize. 

She sobbed, wishing she could've just helped. 

Maybe if she was here she could've helped, helped whatever happened.

 And instead of all of them dying, we could all be celebrating in the van. 

She hugged her knees, wings wrapping around her body for some sense of comfort.

 For this horrible nightmare to be over. And for all of them to go back to campfire nights , falling asleep on top of each other.

 And maybe instead of Eret betraying them, he'd join the campfire night.

 And life would be good. 

Just for one day, again.

-

She was still shaking. In a blood covered uniform as Wilbur rubbed her back, trying to help her calm down.

 She learned when she found all of her fellow citizens safe and healed, that in this world they all had three lives.

 How convenient. 

"Can.. can I get a change of clothes.." she asked, still freaked out by all that's happened as Fundy nodded, going wherever to get her some non blood covered clothes.

 "SHIT! I'm so pissed at Eret! Like who tf even does that?!? Weren't we close?!! Did he give a fuck about any of us?!" 

Tommy ranted as Tubbo attempted to wash off the blood on {Name}'s Wings, but just using it was an excuse to bask in their softness. She giggled for the first time in two hours, scooping Wilbur and tubbo in with her wings and wrapping them around the three of them.

 As they all basked in how cozy it was. 

Like being wrapped in a burrito bun. 

Tubbo just wrapped his arms around her waist giving her a big squeeze, as she leaned on wilbur with his arm aprons her shoulder.

Tommy walked back and forth, ranting about how if Eret didn't "fuck everything up, they would've won!"

 As {name} just basked in the fact that no one died forever. 

And that they just fucking disappear and wake up back in bed. 

Fundy quietly brought back clothing, Wilbur's yellow jumper and a pair of sweats that seemed to fit her just fine. All the boys got off of her, everyone turning around as she changed.

 She's never worn anything oversized before, but as she put the jumper on she fell in love with the feeling of clothing that is far too large.

 She's never giving Wilbur this back. 

"Dream wants to talk to us all." Fundy said as we all left the building, meetings dream at the walls of l'manberg. 

"If your team of pathetic revolutionists don't give up now," 

he placed a block of tnt on the ground, grabbing his lighter.

 "In putting this place ablaze."

 He threaded as we all stood our ground, hands locked one in one as pride flowed through us.

"Independence or death. If we get no revolution, then we want nothing. We would rather die than give in to you and join your SMP."

Wilbur said as dream sighed, lighting the block as the ground shook beneath them. 

"HE RIGGED THE TRAP, RUN TO THE OBSIDIAN ROOM!" Tommy cried as we all sprinted for our lives, the world shaking around us. 

Grass flying up as the red explosive destroyed the once perfect town. 

They all barely making it into the dark room, covered in obsidian for their survival.

 All you could hear was explosions outside, and silence in the safe spot.