Chapter 16

Running through a field, Tommy landed on his face. 

{Name} laughed her ass off, slowing down and putting her hands on her knees. He looked up at her offended, up laughing along with her after a few moments once he realized how dumb he looked.

 But after a second of laughing, he began to cough up white flower petals that he accidentally ate from taking the fall. 

The field was coated with daisies, the sun setting in the background of the two. 

It was the sunset before the election, and instead of preparing the vice president was running in flower fields with his "older sister".

 A few days had passed since {name} saw Techno, and she hadn't done much. Maybe some farming, hanging out with Niki or Fundy, but nothing huge. 

But she knew tonight she had to be with Tommy. 

And just let him be a kid again. 

"YOU ALRIGHT?!" She asked in between laughs as he nodded, laying down in the grass as she did as well. 

The grass felt soft on their skin, with the comforting illusion that everything was going to be alright. 

The sky looked clear that day, and that's all they cared about. 

The day felt young, as well as both of them. 

And for one another that was enough. 

Like wasn't perfect, and neither were they, but they could deal with that. 

That was okay. 

"Could you tell me stories from heaven?" Tommy asked as {Name} hummed, trying to think of a funny one. 

 "Oh! Wanna hear about the one time God hosted a dinner party?" She asked as Tommy sat up, looking down at her. 

"Hell yeah I do!"

 "Alright, alright! Settle down big guy!" She told him laughing as he calmed down, waiting for her to start her story. 

"Well, in all reality there are like 6 gods because of XD. 

In this world there are two extra gods because our main man upstairs didn't trust his son. 

There is Momsa, the god of death, and then there's Technoblade the god of blood, there's also phil but he's more like a fallen angel than a god." 

She explained to him as his head was raised at the mention of techno. 

"Technoblade is an actual god?!" 

"Of course! He has a bunch of crazy powers! He's also immortal, you silly goose." She said messing up the blonds hair and pushing him back down onto the grass. 

She laid back down onto the soft greens as well, admiring the clouds above them and continuing.

..

 "Well... god doesn't see his fellow kind much, with his children running worlds, the gods he set up for XD's relm, and having to deal with XD all day had him isolated from the others. 

So, in an attempt to see them once again, he hosted a dinner party for gods and angels alike!

 Well, the day rolls around and it's decked out! A huge white table with food all spread out over it, and there I got to meet ALL the gods!

 Aquafina was kind, and beautiful! They didnt lie when she said she had gotten the looks! 

Helios was fun to converse with, always having something interesting to say about how he looked at life. He and I definitely bonded over physiological things, and solving problems with morals involved. 

Momsa and her husband Phil were such kind people! They were the cutest couple around, with Momsas cooking being more outstanding than God's own! 

And he prides himself with his cooking capabilities.

 And then there was Techno. 

I just looked at him and clicked.

 He was brooding, and looked scary at first. But then you talk to him and he was kind, intelligent, romantic, understanding, and a hell of a lot of fun to be around! 

Long story short we both decided that we would sneak around heaven to see all the things we could, and we ended up breaking into God's office. 

Let's just say his desk is as tall as a mountain! 

Not that gods short but you get the gist. 

I grabbed his hands and we flew up to his desk, looking around just to find a fancy looking book.

 It was called "the revival book," And apparently it had been made for XD's world in the future.

 Well... he and I stole it. I still have it to this day, just to piss off XD. 

After Techno and I returned though, all the adults were drunk. 

I think I was about 15 at the time? Techno was 16, so we weren't allowed to drink.

 And it was the only time I've ever seen gods loopy or even blacked out. 

That night in the second world, they accidentally set an earthquake off so bad it destroyed a whole city! 

But they had so much fun they'd host dinner parties every month.

 And through those I got to know Technoblade himself, and we got into so much trouble!" 

She reenacted as Tommy listened intently, extremely interested. 

"What's Techno like with you?" Tommy asked gently as {Name} laughed, getting lost in thought about the piglin. 

"He's a dear friend to me, and the first family I ever had. He made me at home, like I wasn't as unnatural as everyone made me out to be. He was mischievous, but reasonable and sensible about his actions. If he couldn't do it, he wouldn't. But that's saying he can't do everything, which he practically can! Without him, I wouldn't be the person I am today." 

She took a moment to smile, cheeks slightly reddening unbeknownst to her and the blond. 

"I was with him a few days ago! We were exploring a place called Utah!"

 "Utah?" 

"Yes! Oh god it's beautiful, with grass as green as emeralds, and skies as clear as river water. The oceans are warm, and the people you meet are kind. I'll show you one day." 

She smiled at him as Tommy smiled back. 

"I'd like that." Tommy replied as they both just laid there. 

It felt like the sun would ever set with each other, and that the day would always be young. That they would always stay the same. 

Just dumb little kids fighting in a revolution that was too old for them. 

"I miss Eret." 

Tommy said as {Name} looked at the sky, clouds floating by. 

"I do too."

 She agreed as she bit her lip.

 "I think what I miss the most though is all of us, that first week when you joined just felt complete. Like this is the best time it's ever gonna get." 

He confessed, wishing they could go back. 

"Yeah. I'm glad Fundy found me instead of dream." She replied as he nodded, never wanting to imagine if you lost the duel. 

"I'm scared, Limbo." 

Tommy bit his lip, eyes watering up. 

"I'm really scared." 

They both sat up, wrapping each other in a warm embrace. 

..

"Its okay Tommy, i am to,"