Nine

Chapter 9

THE WHOLE CONDO unit was silent. The only thing that's buzzing around was the sound coming from the air conditioner. A sigh escaped from my parted lips, and I could see Domino staring down at it with such intensity wearing his eyes. His arms tightened around my small waist. I gasped when I felt how hot his skin was.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"What are you doing?" he asked me back, tightening his grip on my waist. "Enjoying being on top of me. Aren't we, Princess?"

I gritted my teeth as I glared at him. "You're gripping my waist."

"Really?" He hugged me more. My stomach was pressed on his crotch, and I could feel him against the roughness of his jeans. I hissed at the contact. "You can push me away if you really want to escape."

I glared at him. I pushed his body away, pulling the silk back to my body to cover up. I rolled on the floor beside him, and he caught me again. I cursed loudly when he pushed me and pinned to the floor using his strong hands. He was now on top of me and smirking like a stupid devil he was.

"Let go of me, Domino!" I shouted.

"You cannot go Princess on me and tell me what to do," he said annoyingly.

I gripped the silk tighter when his eyes went down to my collarbone. His jaw tightened before leaving the spot and turning back to my eyes. His intense eyes grew darker every second that we're close to each other.

"What do you want, Domino?" I asked him, my voice was strained with annoyance.

"You don't want to ask me that, Princess," he said, staring straight to my eyes.

"Why not?"

He smiled darkly. "Because you don't want to know the answer."

I already know. "Humor me."

He stared at me for a second. The danger in his eyes intensified.

"Let's stop playing games here, Princess." My heart twisted from anticipation when he dipped his head near my ear. I could feel his hot breathing touching the skin of my neck, and memories came back flooding my brain. "I know that we both know what I want."

A shiver ran down from my head down to my knees when his breathing  became harsh. Kinagat ko nang mariin ang ibabang labi ko dahil sa unti-unting init na nabubuo sa puson ko. There was his effect on me again. I tried so hard to control it and to make it die down, but his presence was so powerful I couldn't manipulate myself for not feeling turned on.

"Do you also want it, Princess?" he whispered softly, like he was making me hypnotized by his voice.

"What do I want?" My breathing ragged.

"You don't know?"

He dropped his finger on my shoulder blade and made it slide down to my collarbone. I hissed when he started tugging teasingly the silk that I was using to cover my chest.

"Or you just want to hear me talk about it?" His annoying smirk remained. "Do you like me talking dirty and saying the things that I wanted to do to you, Princess?"

Yes. "No." My lips quivered. I glared at him even more. "Let go of me, Domino. Now."

He chuckled when I tried to wiggle him away from my top. Mas humigpit ang pagkakahawak ng isang kamay niya sa pulsuhan ko habang ang isa naman ay patuloy na nilalaro ang tela na nasa ibabaw ng dibdib ko.

"This is just like the old times. Me restraining you from moving, and you, my little elf, is trying to get away from me."

Fuck him. "Domino, I swear to God, kapag hindi mo pa ako pakakawalan, sisigaw na talaga ako."