Twenty Two

Chapter 22

DOMINO AND I barely made it into my condo before he was already inside me.

The heat crawling inside my body intensified with the power he was pouring into me with each of his thrusts.

I was bent over the wall just beside the door. My white trousers were on the floor with my underwear. My top was curled just around my waist, exposing my breasts and their hard peaks.

Domino was behind me, pulling my curls with one hand, and the other was pinned on my back. He was still fully clothed. The only thing that fell from his body was his leather belt. His zip was open, and his hard cock was buried deep inside me.

I bit my lip when I felt a moan building inside my throat. I wanted to cry, to shout, to make him hear my pleasures, but I couldn't wake Ponyo up. He might just be a dog, but he was my baby. I don't want him to witness this kind of carnal scene in the comfort of his home.

"Can you hear how wet you are, Princess?" Domino whispered from behind. I felt him kissing my shoulder blade, so I tilted my head to the side so I could kiss him. He chuckled, and his pace inside me was steady. "Yes. This is for me, baby. Your wetness is only for me."

I groaned. My pussy clenched around him. He smacked my ass, and a loud gasp escaped from my dry throat, followed by a sharp cry when he angled himself inside me deeper. I could feel him hitting my spot there perfectly. My world twisted in front of my eyes, and the only thing I could do was hold on to the hard wall in front of me so that I wouldn't crumble to the ground.

"Maybe we should continue this in the bedroom." My breathy words cut through us like a dull knife.

"We will, Princess," Domino groaned. "For now, let me hear you cry my name."

He yanked my hair hard, making my head jerk upward so he could cover my mouth with his. My muffled whimpers and cries were the only things sounding throughout the unit. Domino's silent grunts followed, mixing with the faint sound of the rain outside.

I was on fire. My skin was soaked with hot trickles of sweat-mine and his. He hovered behind me, and his savage thrusts shook my body cruelly.

"Scream my name, little elf," he whispered against my parted lips. "Let me hear you calling my name as you cum."

He knew I was coming. He increased his speed behind me. I trembled against his touch. He was so deep, I could feel him marking my insides with his dick.

I closed my eyes as I savored every fucking movement he was making. His tight hands on my hips and hair, his hot breath on my parted lips, and his hard cock inside my slick pussy.

I'm coming, I'm coming, Imcoming-

I cried for his name. My first orgasm hit me like a bullet train, so fast and explosive that I didn't get a chance to process it before I felt myself getting carried away. Domino turned me around to face him, shoved my back against the wall, and slammed himself deep inside me again.

"Domino." My sharp cry blasted inside the room for the second time as he ravaged me whole. I was still on the highs of my first orgasm, and yet another one was building inside me again. "Dom, I can't-please," I moaned.

"That's it, little elf. Beg." He fondled my breast with his rough hand. His body was pinning me against the wall, and he buried himself deep inside me. "Beg for me to make you come."

Oh God. "Please..." A soft cry arrowed straight into my lungs. "Dom, please... Please, make me come."

His lips curled into a triumphant smile. Damn, he looked so proud. He dipped his mouth into mine and claimed it with a hard kiss.