Fifteen

Chapter 15

THIS WAS ACTUALLY happening. I wasn't dreaming. Domino and I... We were really getting ourselves tied with each other again.

I don't think this is a good idea given our past heartaches. But he's willing to claim me under his sheets, and I was also willing to dive into it like it was my place from the start.

I woke up feeling sated. The morning gaze of the sun kissed my naked chest as the white sheets of the bed left my body. I glanced on my side and saw Domino sleeping peacefully. He was draped over the comforter and soft white pillows. He's back was facing me, the sheets were only covering his buttocks and lower body, and I could see his toned muscles from here.

I moved my body to inch away from him, slowly dropping my feet on the floor. I wrapped my nakedness with the loose ends of the sheets while gathering my slippers.

"What are you doing?" Domino's raspy voice entered my ear. I jolted and turned to see him. He was already awake, eyes were blinking slowly and thick brows were furrowed. "What time is it?"

I bit my lower lip and searched for the alarm clock on the bedside table. It read 5:17 AM. It was still dark outside and the buzz from the road wasn't loud enough to wake up the whole neighborhood.

My eyes widened when I felt Domino's warm hand sliding over my bare thighs. I gasped when he tugged me back to his side, making my lie down on his stretched arm.

"Sleep," he muttered while settling his face in my neck. "It's so fucking early, Princess."

I tried to scoot away from him. He grunted, opening his eyes and looking at me curiously. "I need to do my yoga."

He snorted. I narrowed my eyes at him, getting annoyed. He's not taking my morning routines seriously, and that were some of the annoying mindsets my past hook-ups had.

"No one do their yoga at this hour," he said surely.

"I do. So let me go."

He buried his face on my neck more comfortably. I grunted, trying to push him away from me. I felt his strong arms tightening around my flat stomach.

"Domino."

"Baby, it's still dark outside."

"Great! That's exactly what I want." I tried to lift his arm away from my body. "Let me go!"

"Don't want to." And he sank into my neck like a panda.

What the fuck just happened to this man? The last time I remembered, he hated cuddling after sex. He hated connection. He hated me. Pero sa ginagawa niya ngayon, I doubt he could still even spurt that word to me.

We've been messing around, fucking each other, and hiding from his sister's radar for almost two weeks now. At sa dalawang linggong halos gabi-gabi kaming magkasama, Domino did not even tried to tell me how much he hated me. He would just often show his hate by fucking my hole ruthlessly, my back was facing him. But I wasn't complaining. If he liked taking me from behind, ashamed to see my face, I would let him be. Even I didn't want to see his face when I come. I didn't like establishing connection with him. Not even in sex.

But why the hell would he cage me in his bed and wouldn't let me go? Most especially when he just told me last night that he didn't like my smell mixing with his pillow scents. Araw-araw na lang niyang sinasabi sa akin na nagpapalit siya ng bed sheets at punda ng unan kapag doon sa unit niya kami gumagawa ng milagro.

"Do you still do your yoga every morning?" he asked, his warm breath was tickling the skin of my neck.

The word 'still' lingered inside my mind for a few more seconds before I answered. "Yes. It's part of my routine."