Ten

Chapter 10

THE TENSION WAS on its highest level. The night was silent, but our kisses and breathing were loud.

"Step back," Domino whispered between my parted, wet lips. I hummed when he licked my lower lip and took the chance to kiss me again.

I stepped back, like he wanted me to do. He slid his hand on my back and gently guided my body toward the sofa. I held onto his shoulders when he deepened our kiss.

A small moan escaped my lips when Domino finally dropped me on the sofa and hovered over me. He shifted his hips toward my center just enough so his hardness rubbed against my core.

"You're so sensitive," he whispered against my lips before claiming it in a harsh way.

I kissed him back. I tried to mimic the movement of his lips. Hungry, forceful, and wet. I was so turned on by how good his kissing skills were. It's been so long since someone kissed me this way. Hungry, forceful, and wet. And to hell with finding it with the same person who gave it to me for the first time.

I moved my legs when I felt Domino get down. He stopped kissing my numb lips and began trailing wet kisses down my neckline.

"Stop moving, Princess," he demanded.

"Stop telling me what to do." I hissed back and yanked his hair when he bit the skin of my neck. "Fuck!"

He stopped and lifted his head to see me. "Here's what we are going to do, little elf. You shut your dirty little mouth and let me do what I desire to do to your body. Got it?"

My jaw clenched as I stared angrily at him. "You are so selfish."

A hearty chuckle left his delicious mouth. "That will be the last thing you will call me after I make all my plans for you tonight."

I parted my lips to speak, but a harsh groan came out instead. Domino went back to licking and biting my neck. I fisted his hair and guided his head downward. The aching pulse in my core doubled. I grunted when, instead of following my hand's command, he went up and back to my mouth instead.

"We'll take it slow," he said upon sensing my urgency to make him go lower.

"I don't want to," I said as I answered his kisses. It was lighter than the first set of kisses we shared.

"What did I tell you earlier, Princess? I lead, you follow."

I grunted. "No."

I pushed my body into a sitting position, making Domino lose his balance on top of me. He cursed so loudly when his back hit the couch. His piercing glare slipped right through my skin, but I did not back down.

"Fuck, Freeda—" An angry moan when I came sitting on his lap. He was only wearing his towel, so it was so easy for me to remove it. "Shit!"

"You wanted it slow? I don't," I said, beginning to lick his chest. I slid my hand down his hard stomach until I reached for his cock.

But just before I could wrap my palm around him, his hand caught mine and dragged it back to his chest. I looked at him and saw how serious and flushed his face was.

His chest rose and fell exaggeratedly. "Stop, Freeda, or I will make you leave."

The edge of my lips rose. "Make me."

I saw how his eyes burned with so much anger. I yelped when he suddenly grabbed my arm and threw me back to the sofa. My face was buried in the cushion, and my hips were raised by inches from the seat. I twisted my head around to face him with a deadly glare.