1-2

Chapter 01 The little bumpkin from the earth.

    Sweet wine wakes up amidst the noise.

    The glare of the sun made him narrow his eyes slightly, his thoughts froze.

    After a while, he finally realized belatedly that he seemed to be in a strange space.

    This place is very similar to a huge football field. He stands in the field below, and the surrounding ring stands have an unknown number of layers, expanding upwards layer by layer.

    Tianjiu looked up and found that there were densely packed people sitting in the stands at the moment, many of them were stretching their necks to look at him, and some were pointing at him and saying something.

    "What is the doctor on the red side doing? He's disconnected?"

    "The poor people in the downtown area, probably because the game warehouse is too low-level to be stuck for so long." "

    I thought the lineup on the red side could last a little longer, but now Not necessarily."

    "Blue Fang is a youth trainee of the AS team, and ordinary people can't even talk about being abused in front of them, let alone this is a bronze round." "

    And there is a shadow in this round of Blue Fang, he But this year's selection competition is very popular, maybe next year we can see him playing for AS on the field!"

    ...

    What game room?

    What AS team's youth trainee?

    Tianjiu frowned slightly, the dull pain in his head made him unable to hear what these people said clearly, so he could only withdraw his gaze in confusion, and looked around in confusion.

    He was standing on a marble platform of more than 100 square meters at the moment, behind him was a golden, majestic palace-like building, and in front of him was a very strange scene.

    Three broad roads jutted out from his platform, going in three directions, all the way between the high walls and the undergrowth.

    In addition, as far as the eye can see, there are three towering towers, standing at the intersection of each road extending forward into the high wall, like fortresses.

    This scene is somewhat familiar, like... like the game map in League of Legends or Glory of Kings!

    Tianjiu's light-colored pupils dilated slightly, looking around carefully.

    The pictures of these buildings and bushes are indeed very similar to the scenes in the game. There are not only the upper, middle and lower roads, but also the highland tower and the temple behind it.

    What exactly is going on?

    Could it be that he had such an immersive dream because he was too addicted to games?

    No, he should be dead.

    Tianjiu remembered that he was holding his breath before he won the LOL World Championship, but his body was completely destroyed by the disease after that, and he even heard the heart rate monitor clearly when he was dying. That piercing scream.

    So what's the situation now?

    "What are you doing? Are you disconnected?" A rough voice sounded behind him, piercing through all the noise, ringing like a bell.

    Tianjiu was startled and looked behind her.

    Damn! monster!

    Tianjiu took a few steps back in a panic, and looked at the "person" who spoke in horror.