19-20

Chapter 19 And I really like you. (1)

    Tianjiu held his breath, listening to the light footsteps getting closer.

    The other party was obviously very vigilant, and the closer they got to the door, the slower their movements became.

    Across a wall, the two contestants were all ready to fight, and the audience also fell silent, as if they were afraid of disturbing them.

    Three steps, two steps, one step.

    coming!

    Tianjiu quickly erected the cannon in front of him, and with two "ding dings", it caught Ding Sa's dagger attack.

    Ding Sa's expression froze, and he took a step back.

    Sweet Wine followed him out the door. Fighting on the terrace is obviously not a wise choice, and it is very likely to become a target for others.

    "Sweet wine?" Ding Sa recognized his iconic cannon, surprised and said: "You are an Omega."

    Sweet wine said with a smile: "Yes, surprise?"

    Ding Sa hooked his lips: "It's an Omega and I don't I'll let you."

    As he spoke, he raised his two knives and slashed at Tianjiu.

    Tianjiu held the cannon as a shield, and dodged his attack lightly. The heavy cannon was as light as a feather in his hand, and he played like a tiger.

    The impact of the dagger and the gun barrel was one after another, urgent and dangerous.

    This period of time and the training results of Mecha Zero are finally being used.

    Tianjiu can quickly predict Ding Sa's movements accurately, and can even dodge one step in advance.

    The original weight of the gun body, combined with the control of sweet wine, just touching Ding Sa can reduce his health bar a bit.

    "Bang—"

    Tianjiu swung the cannon again and hit Ding Sa firmly.

    Ding Sa snorted and took several steps back.

    During normal games, players can choose the immersion mode, whether it is complete immersion, semi-immersion, or zero immersion.

    The higher the degree of immersion, the more realistic the game world the player sees, and the more painful the injuries suffered in the game.

    When playing games every day, few people choose to be completely immersed. After all, not many people like to experience injury and death repeatedly.

    However, in the competition mode, no matter whether it is a trial match or a 5V5 team competition, it is mandatory for the players to fully immerse themselves in the game and play the game life as if it were real life.

    Moreover, the injuries received during the game will not be refreshed and healed until the end of the game.

    For example, if Tianjiu was injured a little in Ding Sa's hands, even if he drank the nutrient solution, he could only recover the blood and blue bars, but could not heal the wound, and the pain would always accompany him until the end of the game.

    This mode is somewhat perverted, but it does allow players to have a better sense of immersion and cherish life more.

    Ding Sa clutched his sore chest, looked at Tianjiu in disbelief, and asked doubtfully, "Are you really an Omega?"