7-8

Chapter 07 Will it protect Omega?

    The selection competition for the new year is about to begin, and Imperial Capital University is very lively during this time, and almost all the students with ability and ideas have signed up.

    Everyone's training intensity has also increased several times. The mech training ground and pheromone training room are full almost every day, and discussions about popular players are becoming more and more lively.

    But on the school forums in the past two days, there was a name that kept being mentioned.

    [I heard that Ji's family drove Ji Yin out, I don't know if it's true or not. ]

    [Of course it is true. It has been spread in the nouveau riche circle that the Ji family abused Ji Yin, and it was the Bai officials from the protection organization who picked him up personally. ]

    [Don't talk nonsense, it was Ji Yin who framed Ji Kaile first, the Ji family should drive the villain out of the house. ]

    [I'll go, look what I found! /Picture/]

    This is a screenshot of the registration form, all the information has been coded, only the name and gender columns are not covered, and the information in these two boxes is impressively - Ji Yin, Omega!

    [Damn, a crippled Omega without pheromones is still competing? What's wrong with this world? ]

    [I thought he would choose to learn equipment design, but I didn't expect him to become a god in World War II? ]

    [I guess he was dumbfounded by the blow. Seeing that Jia Lele became famous with "Fengshen", he also wanted to try it, and he didn't look at his own virtues. ]

    Yishui's bad-mouthing didn't affect Tianjiu at all, because he was sitting cross-legged in the corner of the mecha training room with his chubby panda bucket in his arms.

    His gaze sometimes looked at the sweating Alphas and Betas, and sometimes he looked at the virtual screen in front of him, which was densely filled with data and notes.

    After the science popularization last night and the field trip this morning, Tianjiu has already arranged the training schedule and figured out the game mode.

    In the game "Fengshen", there are a total of 5 major occupations: Warrior, Healer, Mage, Gunner and Defender.

    And each major profession is divided into many small categories. For example, warriors are divided into swordsmen, swordsmen, assassins, etc., and healers also include doctors, elves, and wizards.

    Each player has an attribute panel, which shows the player's five attribute abilities of attack, defense, self-healing, pheromone and movement.

    This is obtained from the player's physical fitness and pheromone level. It will be recalculated before the start of each game. The initial value of each player is different.

    Before the start of each game, players can choose a profession, and then enter the game with their own weapons, and the attributes of the weapons will be added to the player's attribute panel.

    The mandatory rule is that the maximum attribute value of a single attribute cannot exceed 80,000, that is, the maximum value of the five attributes combined is 400,000.

    For example, a player with five attributes of 50,000 each can enter the game with weapons with each attribute less than or equal to 30,000.

    Like Beta, because there is no pheromone, there are only four attribute columns, and the upper limit of each attribute is 100,000, and the maximum value added is 400,000.