29-30

Chapter 29 Will there be a generation gap at six years old? !

    Early the next morning, Feng Wu really did what he said and woke up Tianjiu himself.

    Tianjiu opened his eyes and saw Feng Wu sitting by the bed, he didn't even react, and sat up in a daze: "Captain?"

    Why did he dream of the captain?

    His hair was blown out and he looked as sleepy as a lazy kitten.

    Feng Wu hooked his lips, raised his hand and rubbed his hair even more messy: "Wake up." "

    Eh?" Tianjiu rubbed his eyes: "I didn't dream?"

    "I didn't dream." Bring it up: "You need to be on an empty stomach for the examination. Let's go there early and eat after the examination."

    Yes, I'm going to the hospital today.

    Tianjiu yawned and finally woke up, he smiled slowly at Fengwu: "Then I'm going to wash my face, captain." "Well, I'll wait for you downstairs." "

    Yeah

    .

    " After a brief wash, he went downstairs, only Feng Wu was sitting on the sofa and brushing the star net, the others were probably still asleep.

    "Let's go, captain." He jumped in front of Feng Wu full of energy.

    Feng Wu stretched out his hand to him: "Pull me."

    "Oh." Tianjiu obediently pulled him up.

    The little Omega wasn't strong enough in the imagination, but what happened to Alpha didn't happen. Sweet wine even easily pulled him up with only a little force.

    Feng Wu sighed silently, it really can't be done according to common sense in such things as flirting with the strange force team members.

    The hospital where the examination was agreed was the No. 1 Hospital with the best medical resources in Shangcheng District, and each registration had to wait until a few days later, but Feng Wu made an appointment easily.

    Tianjiu didn't know this, so he followed Feng Wu to the hospital as a matter of course, and did a lot of strange examinations in the messy consulting room.

    After all the checks were done, Sweet Wine's hungry stomach growled.

    He covered his stomach in embarrassment, and looked at Feng Wu with a blushing face.

    Feng Wu's heart trembled because of his cuteness, and he handed him a box of milk: "Drink some tea first, and I will take you to eat pizza later." "

    Thank you, Captain, you are so kind." can be sweet.

    Feng Wu chuckled: "You sit here for a while, I'll go and see the test results." "

    It's not so fast, is it?" Tian Jiu spent most of her life in the hospital, so she knows how long it will take for a test result to come out.

    Of course, there are also some people who go through special channels. Those people will get the test results faster, but it's not so fast.

    But now that technology is advancing rapidly, and the testing equipment has been updated countless times, there is no comparison with the time when Tianjiu knew about it.

    In this day and age, as long as there are acquaintances or are willing to spend money, the test results can even be completed within five minutes.