31-32

Chapter 31 The bed is big enough to sleep in.

    Tianjiu and the others sat in the game cabin, and Feng Wu hadn't left the house yet, so he moved a chair and sat next to Tianjiu.

    The news of their live broadcast has long been posted on the star network, so as soon as the live broadcast started, a group of people poured into the live broadcast room.

    Tianjiu has undoubtedly the most fans, followed by Mori, Shi Xincheng and Lin Luohai have about the same number of fans.

    [Woooooo baby, Mama is finally waiting for you! ]

    [Do you know that after only two days of seeing each other, Mama already misses you so much that she can't sleep at night! 】

    【Baby, what are you playing today? When are you going to wear a little meow outfit for Mama to see? ]

    [Where's baby Laogong? Won't Wushen be with everyone today? ]

    "We are in the fourth row today, and we are going to try new weapons." Tianjiu answered the question solemnly.

    "I miss you all too. Good evening everyone."

    "The cat costume hasn't been designed yet. I gently said that I want to make a puppet, and then a short-haired one." "

    The captain will go out soon. So don’t broadcast it with us.”

    Li Duan gave Tianjiu a new weapon yesterday, but it’s just a preliminary experiment, mainly for Tianjiu to try, and he will modify it if there are any problems.

    And I don't know if it was really the sweet wine that gave him the inspiration. Li Duan also made experimental versions of the weapons of other teammates, let them try it out for themselves, and raised their opinions together. He changed his mood according to his mood.

    "We are fighting what we are good at today, because we have to try new weapons."

    "If we try well, we may use it in the next round."

    Tianjiu chose the new gun that Li Duan gave him.

    This gun is made of the simplest silver color. Because it is an experimental product, there is no decoration at all. It looks like a broken barrel, which is very unsuitable for rum.

    The same goes for the other team members, all of which couldn't be more simple. Shi Xincheng's shield is like a plank, and Lin Luohai's and Mo Li's staffs are like broken branches.

    "These are not the final products yet, please don't say they are not good-looking." Tianjiu explained seriously.

    Feng Wu laughed.

    [Wow, wow, I heard Lao Gong's voice! 】

    【Baby, is the captain next to you? 】

    "Hello everyone." Feng Wu greeted everyone through Tianjiu's star network.

    The screen was immediately covered by "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

    "Want to see my face?" Feng Wu raised his eyebrows: "Think about it."

    Everyone: "..." The teammates also looked sideways.

    Feng Wu noticed Tianjiu's indescribable expression, and immediately let out a muffled laugh.

    The pleasant voice came from such a close place, Tianjiu felt a little tingling in the ears, and her heart was beating fast.

    Who can resist the captain's laughter, especially when it's so close and so nice...