41-42

Chapter 41 Kissing is really comfortable woo woo woo.

    Morrie had a new hairstyle, with thick bangs cut short to reveal a smooth forehead.

    The old-fashioned glasses were taken off, and those cold and charming peach blossom eyes made his beauty straight up several degrees.

    He was a little embarrassed by everyone's reaction, and subconsciously wanted to raise his hand to push the glasses, but found that he had no more glasses to push.

    His actions made everyone laugh, and the atmosphere finally came alive again.

    "I didn't expect that, Mo Li." Lin Luohai leaned over, walked around him twice, and looked at him carefully: "So you look so..."

    He stuck for a while, and didn't say any more .

    "I'm really not used to seeing you like this all of a sudden." Shi Xincheng laughed and said, "Looking at the replays of your previous games, I thought you were pretty good-looking, but after a few years, you seem to be even more beautiful than before. "

    "Yes, it's very beautiful." Zhou Funian was happy, and hurriedly asked Feng Wu and Tianjiu to stand over, and the five of them stood in a row.

    "Tsk tsk." He asked Zhinao to take a few photos of these five people, and sighed: "Our team is not only strong, but also good-looking, I have to show off." Tianjiu

    smiled With a quick glance, he said, "Morrie will be our face from now on."

    Morrie suddenly felt chills on the back of his neck, Shi Xincheng and Lin Luohai glanced at each other, followed Morrie and took a step back silently.

    Tianjiu: "What's the matter with you?"

    As soon as he finished speaking, the back of his neck was pinched by Feng Wu, and he immediately shrugged like a kitten.

    "Captain?"

    Feng Wu lightly rubbed his neck with his fingertips, and smiled slightly: "Who is the face?"

    Tianjiu blinked, and then blushed and whispered: "Of course it is the captain, the captain is the prettiest Lah, Morrie doesn't even have abs."

    Morrie: "?"

    Lin Luohai and the others laughed outright.

    Feng Wu was also happy, raised his hand to rub Ba Tianjiu's face, and said in an angry and helpless tone, "Have you seen his abs?" "No."

    Tianjiu shook his head, raised his hand to hold his hand, coaxing him Said: "I just said it casually. I want to prove that the captain is the most handsome." "     Really

    ?     "     Zhou Funian looked at them benevolently, and said with a smile at this moment: "Okay, let's start working too, first watch the replays of the two AS games." "Yes."     Zhou     Funian conveniently put the new photos of the five people on the official website, I didn't care about it after that.     But they didn't know that these two photos of them together went crazy, not to mention kissing fans, even passers-by would sigh "five handsome guys" when passing by.     Mori's fans called Ye Qinghui directly, the Omega support who used to be the number one in the league, finally came back with his strength and good looks.     ——The     upstream competition is in full swing, and everyone is guessing whether it will be a battle between FOX and AS in the end.     You must know that from the very beginning, the brotherly battle between Tianjiu and Ji Kaile was what everyone was most concerned about.     Now the momentum of sweet wine is getting better and better, and Ji Kaile has been constantly consolidating his title of "the most talented Omega". The two people's confrontation really satisfies everyone's curiosity and gossip mentality.     And just as everyone hoped, in the upstream competition, AS was indeed unstoppable, passing through round after round, and finally won the second place to advance to the finals.     So far, it is certain that FOX will compete with AS for the championship.     FOX's previous guesses about their opponents are solid, and their research on AS is not in vain. Everything will be known on the day of the finals.