11-12-13-14

Chapter 11 cleanses the eyes and the spirit.

    The content of Tianjiu's release is very simple, only one sentence -

    [I never tried to push people downstairs, I left Ji's house because I couldn't stand domestic violence, you are not allowed to spread rumors anymore! 】

    Looking at this sentence alone, it is a bit pale, but what shocked everyone was actually the three video evidences that came with it.

    The videos on Starnet have 2D viewing mode and 3D projection mode, the latter is like the dynamic photos seen by Tianjiu, which is like being there.

    Therefore, everyone will be even more shocked after seeing the videos posted by Tianjiu.

    The first video is the surveillance footage from the day Tianjiu fell from the building.

    There were two people standing side by side on the balcony on the second floor. Just looking at their backs, they could tell they were Tianjiu and Ji Kaile. They were both wearing dresses, and it was obviously the day of the birthday party.

    The two stood together and said a few words, then Ji Kaile turned around and entered the room, took a drink from the table and walked towards the balcony.

    But when he was only one step away from the sweet wine, he suddenly seemed to be stirred by something and rushed forward.

    The guardrail of the balcony was only about the waist height of Tianjiu. Ji Kaile's sudden pounce made him lose his center of gravity and fell straight out.

    But Ji Kaile stretched out his hand as if wanting to grab him, but only caught the expensive bracelet.

    The bracelet was torn off, the gem beads were spilled all over the floor, and the sweet wine fell directly downstairs. The sound of "bang" in the video was startling.

    But Ji Kaile didn't go to see the rum immediately, but straightened up and straightened his clothes, looked at the torn bracelet in his hand, and threw the last few beads in his palm into the on the ground.

    After doing this, he approached the balcony railing and looked down.

    After watching for two seconds, he suddenly turned around and ran downstairs in a panic as if he was frightened.

    This video completely corroborated Tianjiu's statement. He was innocent from beginning to end, but Ji Kaile's performance was a little bit wrong.

    [Fuck, it was really Ji Kaile who pushed him down! Ji Yin died innocently! 】

    【My God, does anyone think Ji Kaile's back is so indifferent and scary? 】

    【When my brother fell from the building, his first thought was to straighten his clothes. What kind of mentality is this? Is he really the kind of good boy he showed? ]

    Not to mention passers-by and Ji Kaile's black fans, even Ji Kaile's close fans also saw something was wrong.

    But there are also some selective blind fans who have found the best explanation for Ji Kaile.

    [Lele didn't push it on purpose, he even reached out to grab it, but he didn't catch it, so can he be blamed? ]

    [Speaking of indifference, Lele was obviously frightened and stupid. He probably didn't know what he was doing at that time. ]

    [When my grandfather suddenly fell ill, I was so scared and stupid. It took me a while to remember to call an ambulance. normal! 】

    These sophistry directly annoyed many passers-by.