35-36

Chapter 35 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

    The last game of the mid-level tournament was finally decided to be played on the seventh day after the "fake match incident" occurred.

    FOX intensively practiced and resumed the game, and discussed several ways to play against Night's style of play.

    Just when everyone thought the match-fixing incident was over, FOX's sponsor actually sent someone over to invite Feng Wu and Zhou Funian.

    "Could it be that they want to give us additional sponsorship?" Lin Luohai guessed.     Tianjiu said happily

    : "Then our salary is higher?"

    "Yes.

    "

Give Feng Wu a gift, but don't know what to give.

    After all, Feng Wu is so expensive, and his usual food and clothing costs are much better than that of the little bumpkin, sweet wine, and he doesn't lack anything at all.

    If Tianjiu's annual salary was higher, he would have more choices.

    Tianjiu had a lot of fantasies, but the imagined salary increase didn't happen, because Zhou Funian came in cursing when he came back.

    Feng Wu was calm, like a normal person, only Zhou Fu was bearded and staring.

    "Damn, it's so fucking disgusting." Zhou Funian's brain hurts: "It really makes you talk, these bastards are just protecting each other, let me play fake games, why don't they go to the sky!" Tianjiu was

    surprised Looking at Feng Wu intently, Feng Wu walked up to him and sat down, saying, "The sponsor told us to lose to Night this time, or we will withdraw the funding." "

    Why!"

    "Because Night is a bunch of villains!" Zhou Funian gritted his teeth road.

    Shi Xincheng poured him a glass of water: "So they withdrew their capital?"

    "It was withdrawn, and we were given liquidated damages." Zhou Funian raised his head and took a sip of water, and said, "The sponsor said that someone asked them to do this, and they can't do anything about it." It means that the person who wants them to fight fake

    matches , The strength is much stronger than their existing sponsors, the sponsors dare not mess with them, so they can only divest FOX.

    In fact, the development momentum of FOX is so strong and its popularity is so high that the sponsors don't want to withdraw their capital.

    But for the immediate interests, it is obviously not worthwhile to be targeted in other interest chains in the future, and they just left FOX as a hot potato, so as not to get caught up in the fire.

    "It seems that there is no hope for a salary increase." Lin Luohai stretched his waist, and said with a smile: "But it is enough anyway, and we can continue to earn money in future games. There is no shortage of this sponsorship." Tianjiu agreed

    : "That's right, and if we can qualify for the upstream competition, there will definitely be new sponsors."

    Zhou Funian knew this, but he was still angry.

    "Okay. Even if we don't play fake matches, Night's strength should not be underestimated." Feng Wu said rationally, "There are only two days left before the match, everyone work harder." "Come on!" Tianjiu waved her small fist

    .

    Lin Luohai jumped up and said, "The chicken blood is full, shall we hit two now?"

    "Wait a minute." Mori and Shi Xincheng spoke at the same time.