3-4

Chapter 03 It's too easy to leave Ji's house.

    Mrs. Ji used to accuse her habitually, and her youngest son has always lowered his brows and drooped his eyes, not daring to speak back.

    So now that Tianjiu was acting like a well-behaved and sensible person, but after she said such a contradictory remark, the family of three on the opposite side were dumbfounded.

    "What did you say?" Mrs. Ji asked in disbelief.

    Tianjiu smiled and rolled his eyes, showing his two small canine teeth. He explained in a very kind tone: "I said I was trying to annoy you on purpose." Then, he said to himself distressedly: "I

    said It's human language, why don't you understand?"

    "Nonsense!" Mr. Ji frowned.

    Ji Kaile also looked at the rum in amazement, and after seeing it, he finally realized that the rum seemed really weird.

    He couldn't tell exactly what was so weird about it, but he was indeed different from that cowardly trash before. This trash wouldn't smile so brightly and glaringly before.

    Did it really break your brain?

    But no matter what, Ji Kaile likes Tianjiu to take the initiative to contradict his parents.

    Tianjiu didn't speak anymore, and none of the other three spoke, as if they were all digesting what happened just now.

    Tianjiu looked at their bewildered expressions with great interest, but Ji Kaile was the first to react and speak up.

    "Xiao Yin, don't be angry with your parents, I know you must be blaming me." Ji Kaile frowned slightly, his voice aggrieved, as if he could cry in a second.

    Tianjiu looked at him in surprise: "So you know I'm blaming you?"

    Ji Kaile choked for a moment, then whispered: "I didn't do it on purpose that night, I was really scared to death when I saw you fall It's..."

    "Lele, don't talk nonsense, it's because he wanted to harm you but failed, and he fell down by bad luck. Don't always take everything on yourself." Mrs. Ji frowned and said: "Isn't Ji Yin causing too many troubles since he was a child? Can you help him cover it up for the rest of his life?"

    No one noticed when Ji Yin fell that night, and when Ji Kaile brought them over in a panic, Ji Yin's head was already bleeding a lot, and he was already half dead.

    Everyone at the birthday party was terrified, fearing that they would die, but fortunately Ji Yin saved them and came back.

    It's just that Ji Kaile kept saying that he accidentally pushed Ji Yin down, but Ji Kaile was so sensible, how could he be so careless?

    So under the consolation and questioning of the couple, Ji Kaile finally told the "truth" - it was Ji Yin who wanted to push him, but accidentally fell down the building himself.

    Thinking that it might be Ji Kaile who almost went to the hospital, Mrs. Ji disliked Ji Yin even more.

    And even if it was Ji Kaile who pushed Ji Yin down, Ji Yin deserved it. No matter what the truth is, this matter must be Ji Yin's detriment instead of harming others, otherwise those people on the Internet don't know how to attack Ji Kai happy.

    Mr. Ji also said to Tianjiu: "It's time to teach you a lesson. An Omega without pheromones should keep its own place and not make trouble for the family."

    Tianjiu looked at the three people in front of him, amazed, no one can, at least not Should you be so shameless?

    Obviously it was Ji Kaile who pushed him down, but this family still kept saying that he "reaped the consequences of his own evil", which is outrageous.