37-38

Chapter 37 He will look for you as soon as he wakes up.

    The sound of the patio door being pulled open disturbed Sweet Wine and Morrie, who both looked back at the same time.

    "Captain." Tianjiu's eyes lit up, "I just told Mori that we are the best in the world, so you are here."

    What a tacit understanding!

    Morrie adjusted his glasses to hide the smile in his eyes.

    However, Lin Luohai laughed out loud without losing face, and deliberately said, "So Xiaojiu and the captain are the best.

    " You are also the first with me, okay?"

    Feng Wu: "Well... I suddenly remembered something, you continue to talk."

    After that, he turned around and went downstairs, leaving Tianjiu in place, Muttered: "Is the captain uncomfortable?"

    "It should be quite uncomfortable." Lin Luohai gloated.

    Asking Feng Wu to show off in front of them every day, this time it must be embarrassing.

    "Did you drink too much?" Tianjiu was a little worried: "I'll go warm him a cup of milk." "

    Hey——" Lin Luohai watched Tianjiu trot downstairs.

    Tsk, annoying little couple.

    Morrie also got up and said, "I'm going back to my room too."

    "Don't." Lin Luohai grabbed his wrist and brought him back to the terrace.

    "What are you doing?"

    "I'm going to treat you, can I have a relationship with you?"

    Mo Li: "..."

    After Feng Wu went downstairs, he went straight to the game room, opened a single-player game, Blast around with a cannon.

    His temples were throbbing, and he was out of breath and weak.

    I thought that after this period of contact, Tianjiu was at least a little enlightened, but I didn't expect that people still regarded him as "the best friend in the world"!

    He doesn't understand, which good friend holds hands and hugs all day long, and sleeps under the same blanket at night?

    Where did you learn the physiological cognition and common sense of life of sweet wine?

    After bombing for more than 20 minutes, he successfully won the victory and quit the game.

    As soon as he opened his eyes, he found someone sitting next to him.

    Tianjiu moved a chair beside him, and when he saw him open his eyes, he immediately burst out laughing, and said sweetly, "Captain, have you finished?"

    Feng Wu laughed, and said "hmm" helplessly.

    He still couldn't get angry with this person.

    "This is for you."

    "Milk?"

    "Yeah." Sweet wine warned: "It's a bit hot, drink it slowly."

    Feng Wu is not very interested in this kind of milky things, but this is sweet The wine was given, and he drank it in two gulps.

    "Why did you warm the milk for me?" he asked.

    Sweet wine: "I'm afraid you'll feel uncomfortable if you drink too much. Although milk can't cure a hangover, it will make you feel better after drinking it." The