43-44-45

Chapter 43 Will the captain marry him?

    Luo Yuan's arrival made everyone feel baffled, especially the appraisal report in his hand, which was very speechless.

    But all the people came, Tianjiu always went out and chased him away, and no one else was good at it.

    Tianjiu had no choice but to go out to chase away people, so Feng Wu naturally followed.

    "Xiao Yin, no, sweet wine!" Luo Yuan waved excitedly.

    Even when he saw Feng Wu following him, he didn't care, as if his eyes were only filled with rum.

    As soon as Tianjiu approached, Luo Yuan immediately happily showed him the signing report: "Look at Tianjiu, we are 98% compatible, we are a match made in heaven!" Tianjiu really moved

    over Take a look, don't say, the appraisal report is really not fake.

    "But I and the captain are 100% compatible, much higher than you." Tianjiu hit him.

    Sadness suddenly appeared on Luo Yuan's face, and his smile faded away. He looked at him distressedly and said, "I knew, you must think that you and Feng Wu are more suitable because of the pheromone, but you are actually You like me, right?"

    Tianjiu: "?"

    What did he mean by that, Luo Yuan's brain power is too strong.

    Feng Wu said impatiently: "What on earth are you here for?"

    Luo Yuan glanced at him, and then looked at Tianjiu: "Tianjiu, I did a lot of wrong things before, but it was all Ji Kaile who sowed "

    "In fact, I have always liked you, only you, don't be angry with me again, I will definitely love you forever in the future." "Sweet wine, come home with me, let's

    get married, you don't have to worry about it anymore The matching degree of pheromones forced me to be with Feng Wu."

    Tianjiu was left speechless by him, I don't know where Luo Yuan's confidence came from, was it because of his good temper in the past 19 years?

    Or is this person himself very trustworthy?

    Well, Luo Yuan is not too ordinary, but he is really confident, even Tianjiu blush for him.

    "I really don't like you at all." Tianjiu sighed: "Luo Yuan, let me tell you calmly, I have never liked you before. I was attached to you because you did help me, and neither did I." Other friends, but I really don't like you."

    "What I like is the captain, it has nothing to do with pheromones, I just like him."

    Every time he said something, Luo Yuan's face turned paler, and the look in his eyes turned pale. The light gradually dimmed.

    "Is it too late for me to say anything now?" He said sadly, "But Tianjiu, please give me a chance to pursue you. As long as you haven't married him, I still have a chance." "I

    will Let you know who is more suitable for you!"

    Tian Jiu was dumbfounded, and glanced at Feng Wu.

    Feng Wu was full of hostility and his face was terribly dark. If he hadn't taken care of the sweet wine, he might have hit someone directly.

    Tianjiu was silent for a while, then suddenly tiptoed and kissed the corner of his lips.

    Feng Wu was startled, and all the hostility in his body dissipated immediately.

    Forget it, the team members belong to him, so there's no need to be angry about an outsider.