25-26

Chapter 25 You, you put on your clothes.

    The team uniform Zhou Funian customized for everyone is a uniform style, the main color is black, with fine dark gold embellishments on the edge, and the team logo and team member's name ID are embroidered on the left chest of the jacket.

    The shirt and trousers are also black, only the details of the tie are different for everyone.

    There are no decorations on Feng Wu's neckline, because he likes to keep his neckline open.

    Tianjiu wears a lovely bow tie, Mori wears a delicate tie pin, Lin Luohai wears a knot made of a thin ribbon, and Shi Xincheng wears a meticulous tie.

    The five of them randomly stood in a row, with Feng Wu as the center, the shorter Tianjiu and Mori standing on both sides, Lin Luohai and Shi Xincheng stood on the outermost side, and the five of them looked at the camera together.

    The photo is frozen within a simple second, forming a dynamic photo, posted on the official website, and officially announcing all the players.

    The comment area was instantly overrun by fans.

    [Jiujiu actually quietly tugged on Wushen's sleeve, so cute and crying! ]

    [Fog God, ah, old Gong is so handsome! 】

    【Morrie really came and I cried to death, realize your dream at FOX, I hope you will never encounter unfair things again. ]

    [No, although I admit that Lin Luohai and Shi Xincheng, who are in the top ten in the selection competition, are both good, but there are obviously better choices, right? ]

    [Besides, what happened to Morrie back then is unclear, why do you feel that the meaning of FOX's selection contest is high and low? Can these people really do it together? 】

    Morrie has been silent for two years, and the matter of that year finally aroused a large-scale discussion after this selection competition.

    But what happened back then, except for those inside the team, no one knew the real story, so all kinds of messy speculations have always been with Murray, and now this suspicion has also brought FOX as a whole.

    And as everyone said, Lin Luohai and Shi Xincheng are indeed not top-notch among those in the selection competition, but they are the two people who are most suitable for FOX in combination.

    And Zhou Funian has been a coach for so many years, and Feng Wu knows professional games like the back of his hand, so they think that if the two of them can do it, then there is no problem at all.

    Moreover, regarding Morrie's previous experience, he himself seemed a little embarrassed to talk about it, so Tianjiu and the others didn't want to pursue and ask, and waited until he wanted to talk about it.

    Therefore, FOX did not give any answer to these speculations. Anyway, everything will be decided when it is on the field.

    What they need to do now is to concentrate on training.

    Zhou Funian listed a detailed plan, and then let the team members conduct different training separately to improve their weaknesses.

    "I'll take Lin Luohai and Mo Li to test the pheromone level, and Feng Wu, you take Xiaojiu and Shi Xin to the mecha hall for training." Zhou Funian arranged the task vigorously.

    Tianjiu's strength is indeed enough, and his physical strength is not bad, but his skills are far behind the others, so he needs to focus on training his fighting skills.