15-16-17-18

Chapter 15 The other party refuses to add you as a friend.

    A soft white face flashed in Feng Wu's mind, as well as Li Zhen's cry of "sweet wine".

    Hearing this name at that time, he subconsciously thought of these two words.

    Unexpectedly, only half a day later, he really saw the person with this ID—although he was a fierce A from initialization.

    This is too coincidental.

    Feng Wugui looked towards the auditorium erratically, because it was a random training match, so there were only a few people sitting in the huge stands.

    On the seats near the arena, there were two tall figures sitting side by side. One of them was unknown to Feng Wu, but the other was Li Zhen whom he had met at the breakfast shop this morning.

    So this rum, is it really that little Omega?

    While waiting for the game to start, Feng Wu hardly took his eyes off Tianjiu.

    After Tianjiu entered the game, the first thing he did was to weigh his brand new weapon.

    The ten-kilogram cannon is so light to him that it is negligible, and it can be easily carried on his shoulders.

    And although the cannon body looks big, but with his fierce A skin, it matches very well, and it looks very majestic.

    Sweet wine is very satisfying.

    There is an armrest under the barrel, which can be held by hand. Tianjiu is carrying the cannon on his right shoulder, holding the armrest with his right hand, and holding an independent skill controller in the palm of his left hand.

    There are two buttons on the controller. The green one is a normal attack that does not consume the skill blue bar. Although it also throws shells, it is not very powerful, and it is just right for replenishing troops and replenishing damage.

    The red button is an official skill, which is more powerful. As long as the blue bar is still there, the skill can be played all the time.

    And the game stipulates that when the skill of each weapon is used, it will have a passive function of reducing the enemy's movement speed.

    It's just that this speed reduction function is strong or weak. For mages like freezing control, the speed reduction function is stronger than other professions.

    Tianjiu got acquainted with the new weapon and eagerly looked forward.

    The game map as far as the eye can see is more realistic than last time, Tianjiu is a little excited, and can't wait to rush to the battlefield.

    It's just...

    he turned his head and looked to the side, the masked assassin's ID was [Do not kill].

    The opponent only showed a pair of deep wolf-like eyes, and the line of sight projected from those eyes hit Tianjiu's eyes directly, giving him the illusion of being stared at by a beast.

    Tianjiu tilted his head in doubt, why did he find these eyes so familiar?

    A 1.9 meter strong man with a beard and an innocent face tilted his head to look at it. It should have been a picture with hot eyes.

    But for some reason, in Feng Wu's eyes, this scene automatically turned into a white and soft little Omega curious, so he actually tasted a little cuteness from this fierce A.

    The familiar mechanical female voice began to announce: "Welcome to the Battle of the Conferred Gods. The game is about to begin. The countdown is three seconds." " Three, two, one, the whole     army