27-28

Chapter 27 Let me hug you again.

    The Fengshen League is generally held in open-air stadiums, and the three stadiums are used randomly, and the number of spectators that can be accommodated is much larger than that of the stadium.

    The first game of the league is the battle between FOX and Fire, and the stadium tickets have long been sold out.

    The difference between the league and other competitions is that the player's game room is displayed in the stadium, and the players also have to enter the game in the stadium, which is truly a live match.

    A boxy stage floated out in the center of the stadium, and two rows of game pods were arranged on both sides of the stage with the farthest distance between them.

    Above each row of seats, there is a large rectangular virtual screen hanging in the air, on which the team names and logos belonging to FOX and Fire are flashing, and above each seat, the headshots belonging to the players are lit up, and below the headshots are their respective ID.

    Before the game started, the spectators were all seated.

    Fei Erfeng stood in the middle of the stage and started excitedly: "Welcome everyone to the scene of the Fengshen League. The first game of the league is being broadcast live for you now. I am your favorite host and commentator Feifei, Feierfeng!"

    Deafening cheers came from the scene, and the barrage frantically flickered.

    After routinely introducing all the important guests, Fei Erfeng said: "Next, invite our red team players to enter the arena—welcome Fire!" The audience wearing

    Fire support uniforms stood up and cheered collectively, and various virtual screens lit up Colored light has the same function as the light board.

    A red saucer-shaped aircraft flew in from outside the stadium, the elevator descended to the stage, and the five starters of Fire and their coaches stepped down one after another.

    Their figures appeared on the virtual big screen directly above the stage, and they greeted the audience enthusiastically, and the cheers on the scene became more enthusiastic.

    "It's the five starters we are familiar with. They must still surprise everyone today." Feierfeng handed the microphone to Blazing, who was closest to him, and said, "Please tell us about Fire's performance today on behalf of everyone." Target."

    Chi Yan took the microphone and said with a smile: "I heard that my opponent today has two weak Omega, I hope I won't make the cute little O's cry." The

    fans roared with laughter, FOX's Fans rolled their eyes and booed.

    "We are old rivals with FOX. I hope that Wushen can be worthy of his number one solo ranking this time, and don't be beaten into a round by us again." Chi Yan returned the microphone to Fei Erfeng.

    "It's still the venomous tongue that we are familiar with." Fei Erfeng said with a smile: "Okay, please take a seat now." When they sat in the

    game cabin and started debugging, Fei Erfeng said again: "Next, please Our blue player, the new team FOX is here! Welcome them!"

    Fans wearing FOX support uniforms stood up collectively, cheering and applauding frantically, and they showed their virtual screens, which were all bright gold, which was FOX's support color.

    At a glance, half of the stadium is a sea of gold.

    The aircraft in the shape of a hot air balloon flew in from outside the stadium, and Tianjiu waved to everyone on his feet, laughing so happily.