39-40

Chapter 39 They are not that kind of relationship yet.

    Everyone was divided into several waves of training as usual, Feng Wu and Shi Xin rode in the mecha training field, Lin Luohai and Mo Li were in the pheromone training room upstairs.

    Tianjiu tried out her new equipment on the first floor by herself, and by the way, opened a live broadcast to mix the duration.

    "The fight just now was not bad, the wave of three kills in the middle of the shadow is the limit."

    Tianjiu and the shadow were in duo just now, and the cooperation was pretty good.

    Shadow smiled at the other end: "That's right, I'm just young, otherwise I could have challenged the fog god." "

    Then you're still a little far behind." Tianjiu hit him mercilessly.

    Shadow laughed loudly: "By the way, is Wushen really in a susceptible period? It's spreading wildly on the Internet."

    I don't know who exposed the incident on the day Tianjiu was hospitalized. Everyone knows that his glands developed a second time. , and also differentiated into the only super S+ Omega in the whole interstellar.

    This news is so unprecedented, not to mention the entertainment media, even the official media is also reporting it.

    Many medical experts have seriously analyzed that the appearance of sweet wine may really appease Feng Wu, and that Feng Wu will become the first super S+Alpha who can not worry about going crazy.

    If this matter is true, then the case of Tianjiu and Fengwu can provide a reference for later generations, and the super S+ people will no longer be lunatics in reserve.

    Then the entire Yahua galaxy will have a major breakthrough in the medical field.

    A simple secondary development, raised to such an extent by them, makes everyone look stupid.

    Super S+ is not Chinese cabbage, and it is impossible to appear all the time. Whether such "achievements" exist or not has no effect on ordinary people.

    Of course they are right, at least Feng Wu will no longer be regarded as a lunatic by everyone, he is now an A with an Omega.

    This incident was enough for everyone to be curious about the relationship life of the two of them, so the fact that Feng Wu temporarily marked the rum was also exposed, and CP fans directly ate their lives and died.

    Later, the 100% match between sweet wine and Fengwu was released by the pheromone matching agency itself.

    This is their rule, every pair of AO that matches 100% will be made public.

    This incident was within everyone's expectations, and now everyone has already tacitly agreed that Tianjiu and Fengwu should already be together.

    During the live broadcast yesterday, the interaction between Feng Wu and Tianjiu was too intimate, and the reactions of his teammates were also very strange, so everyone suspected that Feng Wu had entered a susceptible period.

    #封雨铁树花# This topic is still hotly searched on Starnet. Everyone has to click in and have a look, and then lament that it is not easy.

    Of course, there were also many little Os who cried and cried about being broken-up, but the one who yelled the loudest called rum one by one a goose.

    Tian Jiu didn't pay much attention to these, because he couldn't get away just by paying attention to Feng Wu.

    Now just thinking about the past two days, sweet wine is going to blush.