33-34

Chapter 33 Falling in love with the team members is so sticky.

    It was Zhang Siyuan and Liu Sheng who exposed the WE crackdown. Originally, they wanted to directly expose ST's crackdown, but they had no evidence, and the backstage couldn't beat him.

    So I can only do this, lest ST continue to disgust others.

    As soon as the news came out, Feng Wu contacted Zhang Siyuan.

    Zhang Siyuan himself can take it easy: "We just can't understand them being so disgusting. Let me tell you, ST is a little guy at all, and the ones who really cracked down on counterfeit matches are not traced. In fact, they have always been in the middle and upper reaches of the team. "

    "You'd better be careful, you will probably encounter such dirty things when you enter the middle game." "

    Liu Sheng and I have made up our minds, if we can't beat Fengshen, we won't fight, Shangcheng District If we can’t stay longer, then we won’t stay.” “

    In the worst case, we’ll go to the downtown area, or directly to the affiliated city, to be free and easy, and the money we both saved would be enough for a lifetime.” Seemingly letting go of the burden in his heart,

    Zhang Siyuan spoke The voices were more excited than usual.

    Feng Wu knew that he had never really loved playing professionally. What he loved was Liu Sheng. Liu Sheng liked playing professionally, so Zhang Siyuan stayed with him all the time.

    However, Feng Wu didn't take what he said about going to the downtown area to heart. After all, Zhang Siyuan and Liu Sheng were originally from the downtown area, and their family was not a simple family.

    Although Zhang Siyuan's family members were not happy about Liu Sheng being a Beta, it was impossible for them to be bullied enough to leave.

    Besides, Feng Wu is still there.

    "Don't worry, you can't leave." Feng Wu chuckled lightly: "But I advise you to be less happy, Liu Sheng is not someone who gives up playing professionally so easily." Zhang Siyuan laughed loudly: "Okay, okay,

    no I'm bragging to you, I have to coax my wife."

    "Yeah."

    "Oh right, don't hang up yet." Zhang Siyuan hurriedly called him: "How are you and Xiao Tianjiu?"

    Feng Wu said "Oh", and said calmly: "It's about the point where I can sleep in a bed." "

    I'll go!" Zhang Siyuan was shocked: "Brother, you can do it at this speed. It really surpasses S+ to do everything like this." Are you excellent?"

    "Don't be envious." Feng Wu glanced at Tianjiu who was talking with Mo Li, and said, "I won't tell you, my team member insists on asking me to accompany him to dinner, otherwise he will eat it." Doesn’t smell good.”

    “Oh.” He sighed pretentiously, “It’s so sticky to fall in love with children, it’s far from your passionless old couples.”

    Zhang Siyuan: “…Get lost You."

    "Hang up."

    After hanging up the phone, Feng Wu walked behind Tianjiu, stroked Tianjiu's face with his hand, and separated him from Mori.

    Morrie looked up at him, and after a moment of silence, he got up and gave up his seat: "You sit down."

    Ruzi can be taught.