5-6

Chapter 05 Damn, let him pretend!

    There is only one person in the FOX team, and it turns out that this person is the number one player in the single player?

    so weird.

    And it stands to reason that the team that can continue to accumulate results in the first half of the year in the big and small competitions, and finally break into the top 26 to participate in the league, will not be a team with only one person.

    Wouldn't all the players leave the team after reaching the top 26?

    No matter how you think about it, it's weird.

    "You're new here, brother."

    A somewhat familiar voice sounded, and Tianjiu turned to look, and found that the person who came was really an acquaintance.

    "Bring your sister to the top?" Tianjiu said.

    The moment he opened his mouth, he realized that his voice had also been disguised and became a little hoarse and low.

    Daimei Shangfen walked towards Tianjiu. His appearance is not as terrifying and tall as in the game, but he is still around 1.9 meters tall by visual inspection. The equipment on his body has not changed. It is still the steel armor, but he is not holding a gun. up.

    After Tianjiu called out his game ID, he was surprised and said, "Eh? You know me?"

    Thinking of his poor performance in the game, Tianjiu didn't have the nerve to say who he was, but said, "I've seen You played the game."

    "That's a coincidence." Daimei said in surprise: "But I'm only a bronze rank, and I don't play very well, yet you still remember me." Tianjiu nodded and said:

    " What I watched was the match between you and the AS youth training team, and you were the strongest among those people." "

    So, it's not surprising." It's a bit familiar to bring a girl to the top, he looked around, Seeing that no one was paying attention to their side, he approached Tianjiu and whispered: "Then you must have seen the last scene."

    Tianjiu: "?"

    Which scene?

    Was it the scene where they decisively surrendered, or the scene where they were ridiculed?

    "Oh, it's the scene where the little Omega smashed the shadow pistol/gun with one hand!"

    Tianjiu nodded and said, "I saw it." He also experienced it himself.

    "I knew, that scene is still hanging on the Fengshen forum, as long as it is a player, it must have been seen." The sister took a sigh, and sighed with her sleeves: "I don't know where that little Omega is. Shadow has been offering a reward for him for several days."

    "Huh?!" Tianjiu was surprised.

    Don't you just crush a pistol/gun? Shadow is too stingy, and he even offered a reward. Could it be that he wants his life to be sacrificed to the fallen gun?

    The younger sister sighed, patted him on the shoulder, and said earnestly: "You are new here and don't understand, the two guns of Shadow are the ultimate rewards of the last youth training competition, and there are only these two guns in the entire Fengshen, but now one of them One was crushed, and it would cost a lot to repair it, and the alliance stipulated that all losses in the game should be borne by itself, so why not find someone to vent their anger on now?" "What!" Tianjiu said in shock, "