21-22-23-24

Chapter 21 The captain can rub me anytime.

    Tianjiu stared blankly at Feng Wu, opening her mouth into an "O" shape.

    No way no way, Feng Wu is the one who doesn't kill? No wonder he played assassin so well!

    Tianjiu gasped, so he actually rejected the captain's friend request, which is too terrible!

    Feng Wu was amused by him, how stupid.

    He raised his hand again to rub Tianjiu's head, but stopped suddenly before touching the soft hair.

    Tianjiu recovered from the shock, looked up at his hand, then stood on tiptoe, and rubbed his head against his palm twice.

    "You..." Feng Wu was at a loss for words, and his hands froze in the air.

    Tianjiu tilted his head: "Don't you want to touch my head?"

    In the previous life, his parents and elder brother liked to touch his head, even though it was through the hat.

    Of course Feng Wu wanted to touch it, and he even felt that the two soft touches were still in his palm.

    This feeling is even better than imagined.

    But this gesture was too intimate, he hadn't had physical contact with anyone other than shaking hands for a long time.

    His Adam's apple rolled down, and he retracted his hand restraintly, not taking the opportunity to continue to take advantage of the young players.

    Tianjiu scratched her face in embarrassment, and said in a low voice, "Captain, so it was you who did not kill."

    Feng Wu folded his arms and leaned back, nodding at him with an inexplicable expression.

    "I see." Tianjiu twisted the hem of his clothes, and said obediently: "I thought you looked familiar at that time, but I didn't recognize you for a while, and I didn't reject you on purpose, I accidentally pressed the wrong button. "

    "Really?" Feng Wu raised his eyebrows.

    "Yes!" Tianjiu's eyes widened: "And I added you first, and you rejected me automatically." It's

    evened out.

    Feng Wu came to a sudden: "So you are angry because I automatically rejected you, and then rejected me in turn."

    Tianjiu waved his hand hurriedly: "No, no, I really—"

    He saw the smile in Feng Wu's eyes, and suddenly Not wanting to explain anymore, he snorted, "Captain, you're kidding me."

    Feng Wu laughed out loud, "It's rare for you to be able to see that."

    Tian Jiu also laughed, not getting angry when being bullied, heartless.

    "Are you going to live in this room from now on?" Feng Wu pointed to the room next to him, and said, "I'll live next to you." "Okay,

    captain."

    Tian Jiu walked into the room and looked, there was a bed and a sofa , There are also bathrooms and toilets, and there is a clean bathtub in the bathroom, which is enough for one person.

    Moreover, they usually move upstairs and downstairs, and they will go back to the room when they sleep, so the main thing is that the bed is comfortable and the work is over.

    He sat on the bed and tried it, it was very soft.

    "Tell me what you don't like, or what's missing, and I'll solve it for you," Feng Wu said.