002

**THE NEXT DAY**

SEPTEMBER 18, WEDNESDAY
📍Oakridge, Stillwell • St Andrew
6:48AM

SEPTEMBER 18, WEDNESDAY 📍Oakridge, Stillwell • St Andrew 6:48AM

AZARO RONALDO BILLINGS | 18

'Up pon yuh strong bad bro🆖 +1🤙🏾'

'Happy Birthday babe😍❤️🥳'

'Everything mad likkle from this enuh🤙🏾 Blessings pon yuh day🆖🔞'

'Happy Birthday soulmate💍❤️ Can't wait to see you😩'

'+1 famo🔞🤙🏾'

'Bless up eno mi dawgⓂ️🅾️🅱️ 🩸'

'Big up pon yuh earth strong mi g🦇🆖 Dunce out lata🔞'

'Celebrate more life bad bro🍾 +1🎉'

Staring at the happy birthday messages, I kiss my teeth, not bothering to read the rest. Day just light and dem deh pon mi page wid the fuckry.

But big up Fada God fi another day.

As soon as I swung my feet off the bed, feeling them touch the floor, my room door opened revealing my mother, her hands behind her back.

The door was locked, but a she alone mi gi key fi access mi room anytime. She gives me space, so she know when and when not to use her advantage. She respect mi privacy.

And I tell her everything. Nothing nuh miss her. I'm happy I have that relationship with her.

Azyla is the reasoning behind me keeping it locked. I don't think I've ever seen my father in my room. Anywhere else in the house? Yeah. But my room? No.

"Happy Birthday baby" she spoke bringing my attention back to her as she walked further into the room.

"Couldn't gi me like 5 more minutes mum?" I stood up.

"No.. I wanted to be the first one—"

The sound of a notification coming in on my phone caught both our attention and I picked it up seeing my father sent me money.

"Happy Birthday Juvi!" I hear him shout from the hallway.

"Dutty stinking man!" my mother became furious as she had leaned down to see what the notification is. She left my room, I'm guessing to argue with him and I chuckle to myself.

Seeing he sent me exactly 100k, I smile. Every year it goes up. He started gifting me money at 14. He started $60,000. Now that I'm 18, it's $100,000.