047

** The Same Night as Previous Chapter **

JUNE 14, Saturday
📍Smokeyvale
8:15PM

JUNE 14, Saturday 📍Smokeyvale8:15PM

TAELYNN MAKAILA WALTERS | 18

I hate meeting people for the first time. Wish we coulda skip to the part where everybody comfortable... she coulda exclude me out a this.

"Uno shut up nuh mek mi do the formal introduction" Taira spoke, her cheeks flushed, seeming nervous.

Dream stood beside me, her bottom lip tucked between her teeth trying not to laugh.

Everything she laugh fa.

"Babe, this is Dream, Dedra and Tae.." she pointed us out, his eyes scanning each face. "Girls, this is Jahshai" she then introduced us to him.

The man look so intimidating. Mi woulda fraid if him approach me a look me.. mi nuh know how Taira do it.

"And these are his friends, Kamani and Nashawn.." she then points to the other two men in the livingroom with us.

"It's nice to know you exist. Mi used to think yuh imaginary the way how she hide yuh" Dream was the first to respond.

"Mi nuh real. When yuh wake up tomorrow yuh nah remember none a this.."

So reeaallll.

They engaged in a comfortable conversation, easing some of the tension and I could feel eyes burning into my face making me turn my head seeing Kamani staring at me.

Oh.

Seeing Tey walk into the house, she had a frown on her face, sitting on the chair away from us as i approached her.

"Wahm to yuh?"

"Mi mada call daddy and a inform pon me.. him nuh believe her even though a the truth she a tell, but mi nuh know why this woman won't leave me alone" she tells me.

"Wah she tell him?"

"Bout the man dem mi used to talk to.."

"So wah she a bada bring that up fah now, tru yuh happy and nah look pon her?" The lady disgusting.

"Because mi stop carry money go give her.. she probably a dead fi hungry now" she answers and I couldn't help but laugh.