021

** The Next Morning **

📍Norbrook Drive, St Andrew
OCTOBER 29, Tuesday
9:15AM

📍Norbrook Drive, St AndrewOCTOBER 29, Tuesday9:15AM

TAELYNN MAKAILA WALTERS | 17

"Yah gwaan until mi rass yuh cross yuh back, wail it up"

"Azaro bye, yuh nah do that" I laugh, climbing to lay on his back as he rested on his stomach, my chin resting on his shoulder as I look at his iPad in hand seeing that he was sketching over a blue print.

"Nah go buy mi pill?" I ask, observing how straight he drew the lines free hand.

Me now? Hand woulda shake and it a lean over one part.

"Soon go.." he answers, turning his screen off and i roll off his back to lay beside him.

Hearing a knock on his door, I pull the sheets up to cover my body since after taking a shower, I ended up falling asleep in nothing but a pair of his boxer's.

I was too lazy to put on a shirt.

"It open" he told whoever, not moving from his spot, staring directly at the door as Gio stuck his head in moments later.

"Uno nah fawud fi breakfast before uno get leff?" he asked.

"Who cook?" he asked.

"Tai" Gio answers.

"We gov.. stomach poisoning ano nuttn fi ramp wid. Uno can have Tai inna kitchen?" Azaro questions and Gio laughs.

"Dutty boy, mi hear that" she appeared at the door as well, pushing it open wider.

"Jay and Brielle go buy food.." she adds. "Leff the boy side now nuh girl. A long time mi nuh see yuh enuh" she walked further into the room, trying to get me out of bed.

"One minute.. I'll be out soon" I quickly held the sheet up when she tried pulling me up.

"That's why yuh tek dah room yer. Me? Hate yuh" she then turned to Azaro and he only laughed.

"Like a him alone waah fuck.. Dawg tek the furthest room inna the house" Gio inputs while shaking his head.

So they didn't hear the bawling and screaming last night? Thank God! Nuh think mi coulda manage dah embarrassment deh right now.

"Him think smarter, not harder. Remember when nobody wanted it because we a seh it isolated inna one different hallway and him gladly tek it.." Tai spoke.

"Ah, uno come out now. We soon fawud" he got up, pulling up his sweatpants that were sagging and Tai rolled her eyes.

"Cyah wait fi see uno cute likkle baby.. mi excited" she teased while walking to the door.

"Move from yasso yer" he responds and she laughs, closing the door behind herself as both her and Gio left.

He walked to the door locking it and I got out of bed walking to the drawer that had his clothes.