056

DECEMBER 24, Saturday

📍Puerto Seco Beach, Discovery Bay10:10AM

10:10AM

📍Puerto Seco Beach, Discovery Bay10:10AM

TAELYNN MAKAILA WALTERS | 20

"Mmm, right desso.."

Feeling his fingers pressing more into the area where I felt most tense, I close my eyes enjoying the feeling. Him coulda be a masseuse. Him a study the wrong field.

"When uno a have sex, yuh like look inna her face.. doh?" I hear Tey ask and my eyes open, going to her, seeing her staring directly in Azaro's and I direction from her beach chair beside us.

"What??"

"Yow, is like yuh seh the first thing weh come to mind... no care if it sound a way or not" he laughs.

"Y'all know I don't care.. but I asked because him a rub yuh back and all now him eye dem nuh move from the side a yuh face.. it's giving I have to look at you when I'm touching you..even before this. Every likkle touch him touch yuh" she said and I lift my head completely to look at her.

"Why yuh siddung desso a pree we so long fi realize that?" he asked and she simply shrugged, taking a sip of her non-alcoholic piña colada while leaning back in her chair with her eyes now set on the sea.

My eyes dropping to her protruding belly, I shake my head before laying back down so Azaro could resume massaging my back.

"Mek sure yah use the sun screen enuh, mi nuh waah sunburn a go back a town" I remind him, feeling his hands travel down to my lower back.

He didn't respond, rubbing my sides before moving back to the arch of my back. He then brought his hands back up, then I felt the top of my bikini loosen.

"If yuh get up people a go see yuh breasts" he pressed down on my back before I could sit up.

"A go tie it back when mi done.." he adds and I didn't protest, allowing him to continue.

"See.. why yuh cyah loving like dem??" I hear Dream say and I turn my head slightly seeing her and Kordae walking up to where we were.

"If yuh want mi rub yuh back, ask.. mi cyah read mind" he tells her and she kiss her teeth, Tey chuckling as Dream sat on the beach chair on the opposite side of Azaro and I.