033

** 4 WEEKS LATER **

JANUARY 27, Monday
📍Trafalgar Road
10:20AM

JANUARY 27, Monday📍Trafalgar Road10:20AM

AZARO RONALDO BILLINGS | 18

Yuh know is a scamma mi deh wid. Likkle girl yah a ginal enuh.

Watching another charge coming from my account, the sound of a pen tapping against the wooden table diverted my attention from my phone to look at my therapist.

"Why every-time yuh come here yuh waste yuh parents money likkle bwoy??" she broke character, seeming genuinely frustrated and surprising me.

Woulda swear think nuh patois nuh inna her vocabulary.

She sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"God give me the strength"

"Mek it seem like me a the worse" I mumble and she lift her head to look at me, her facial expression alone being enough to show how she feels.

"Where were we.." she looked in her notebook. "Right.. why haven't you told your girlfriend about Reign being yours?" she asked and I shrug.

"Azaro, work wid me.. Me a beg" she closed the book once again.

"Cyah answer because mi honestly nuh know. It not even deh pon mi mind fi tell her" I admit.

"So you're just going to hide that you have a child the entire relationship? How do you think that's gonna end if she ends up finding out about it on her own? Don't you think it would be better for her to hear it from you?"

"She gov. When she see the pree, she'll know how fi deal wid it. She stuck wid me, so she affi go act accordingly" I respond and she paused for a moment, staring at me, before opening her book and jot something down.

"Do you believe you possibly have strong feelings for your girlfriend?"

"..."

"Mi know mi cool wid the idea of having her around fi a long time" I answer.

"And you wouldn't consider that to mean you like her?"

"It obvious seh mi like her. Mi wouldn't deh wid her if I didn't.. you asked if I have strong feelings, that different" I lean back on the couch I was seated on.

"Let's drift a little.. jealousy"

"Wah mi jealous of??" I look at her confused.

"It's a new feeling for you since you've started seeing this girl. I've never seen you express it before up until now.." she says, crossing her legs.

"Nuh know wah yah talk bout. Never yet jealous of anything or anybody inna my life" I look away from her, now looking around the office.

"The list of things that irritate you that I made you write earlier.. two of those things were her talking to ex whom she's still friends with and her making amends with Dream.. I think jealousy lies between those two things" she expounds and I kiss my teeth.